Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nothing Will Change

TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
★★★★
Don't kid yourselves, everything will go back to normal in a few weeks and we'll be forgotten about. It's cope to think anything will come of recent events. In a year you'll still be sitting alone in your apartment, like always. Have fun LARPing that the beta uprising will happen soon though.

Also, most actual normal people are blackpilled. Everyone knows looks matter, a lot. The thing is, you guys think the failed 'normies' at inceltears represent actual normal people.Those IT idiots would be a laughing stock to most people in the world with half a brain. Point is, we're not as ahead of the blackpill curve, or as enlightened, as we think.

Wrong, every man exposed is a possible blackpiller. Every man who detaches himself from society, stops paying taxes, stops orbiting - is a crack in the Dam. If enough men give up society will slouch from the weight, and then collapse

We need to blackpill as many men as possible. We need to push harder. Men make society. Men pay all the taxes. Men lay the roads, pour the asphalt, create the electronics, clean the pipes, and make the memes.

Truth serum. Cuckitors are not a representative sample of the real world.

Most people know looks matter a great deal.

Wrong, every man exposed is a possible blackpiller. Every man who detaches himself from society, stops paying taxes, stops orbiting - is a crack in the Dam. If enough men give up society will slouch from the weight, and then collapse

We need to blackpill as many men as possible. We need to push harder. Men make society. Men pay all the taxes. Men lay the roads, pour the asphalt, create the electronics, clean the pipes, and make the memes.

I think you're both right.

Things won't change much for us in the short term. But there will be massive changes for society in the long term.

No, It will change, this situation cannot go on, more and more males will wake up, trust me on this one.

you are right and I hope it stays this way

i hope all these stupid guests go away and the dumb news articles stop

Its over we can never win it was over before it even started

No, It will change, this situation cannot go on, more and more males will wake up, trust me on this one.
"More and more x are waking up, trust me!"

The cry of a dying movement right here.

Otpor literally overtook the Serbian government in 2 years, starting from a single student club. The Arab spring was about a year and a half of planning. There is no such thing as a slow burn movement.

This reminds me of how the alt-right constantly justifies its retreating and its failures by rationalizing "oh, well more and more people are waking up!"

No there not. This is no movement. Nothing is going to happen. Its over. Take the blackpill for fucks sake.

Just no, you do not understand human nature if u think things will never stop being this way, its absolutely impossible for society to go on like this forever, if u do not understand this u understand nothing about the blackpill and human evolution.

Just no, you do not understand human nature if u think things will never stop being this way, its absolutely impossible for society to go on like this forever, if u do not understand this u understand nothing about the blackpill and human evolution.
cope

Y'all may be interested in my recent topic "Predictions for the next 40 years", in which I assume as much. Realism is not defeatism.

In a year you'll still be sitting alone in your apartment, like always.

That's where I'm headed to tonight and that's where I'll be sleeping when the next Minassian rises up and unleashes the next great flood of scrutiny and attention. There's still no reason to trumpet defeatism as some kind of credential of weariness. This kind of thing is said far too often. "Actually, I'm the most blackpilled; I know that we can't do anything because everyone really is better than us."

Significant events galvanize, but we shoudn't let ourselves forget in the downtime that, if any "cope" is worth it, it's the persual of change.

Truth serum. Cuckitors are not a representative sample of the real world.

Most people know looks matter a great deal.

These points are in need of a synthesis. A lot of peripheral normies, incels in denial, and probably a good number of chads as well know that looks are very nearly everything in forming social nuclei, which are reified as status to leverage more social expansion. The exciting element is that, if we see things get worse for a larger share of the male population, the former two will be shaved off onto the floor with the rest of us. Right now, we need ideas and numbers. The latter will be coming to us in due time. The former is our responsibility to cultivate in the meantime.

you guys are retarded as fuck for thinking incel is a political movement or something

its an internet subculture for ugly and low status men, nothing more

the beta uprising is nothing more than a pipe dream
only normans and chads will do any actual damage

you guys are retarded as fuck for thinking incel is a political movement or something

Do you want it to stay that way? Not everyone does.

it will change for the better eventually butall the people on this board will be long gone to see that DAY

Do you want it to stay that way? Not everyone does.

the problem is that Chads and ALL women are in an alliance against incels. how can we defeat them in a political or social sence?

I've never even expected it to change, infact the opposite will likely happen and every blackpill medium will get shamed and silenced to death.

the problem is that Chads and ALL women are in an alliance against incels. how can we defeat them in a political or social sence?

Strain on the institutions of state and civil society adding up over the years. Probably the most significant portion of this will happen of its own accord (get ready for a wave of hikikomori in Gen Z). Doesn't mean we can't develop thinking to hasten the process and stoke anger. I don't have any moral objections to the sect of Minassianism, but needless to say anyone with those intentions needs to keep them to himself. We'd be crushed like insects by the bugmachine trying to use force. If someone wants to fight their own symbolic battle, whatever, but it's not the method we want or need.

Last edited:
if you think dose attacks will stop you are delusional

"More and more x are waking up, trust me!"

The cry of a dying movement right here.

Otpor literally overtook the Serbian government in 2 years, starting from a single student club. The Arab spring was about a year and a half of planning. There is no such thing as a slow burn movement.

This reminds me of how the alt-right constantly justifies its retreating and its failures by rationalizing "oh, well more and more people are waking up!"

No there not. This is no movement. Nothing is going to happen. Its over. Take the blackpill for fucks sake.

Truth, men do all the work. They take all the jobs no woman would dream of doing. Woman only take the easy and comfortable jobs, without hardworking men they would be incapable of progressing.

Everyone already KNOWS about the black pill.

They just reverse-rationalize it, because the cure is to go back to a medieval/sharia culture and most people don't want that.

Go ahead and do your worst, it won't make a difference.

They'll simply crack down and start imprisoning us for thought crimes or something if it gets bad enough.

"An army will be raised."

dasRVvh.jpg

Don't kid yourselves, everything will go back to normal in a few weeks and we'll be forgotten about. It's cope to think anything will come of recent events. In a year you'll still be sitting alone in your apartment, like always. Have fun LARPing that the beta uprising will happen soon though.

Also, most actual normal people are blackpilled. Everyone knows looks matter, a lot. The thing is, you guys think the failed 'normies' at inceltears represent actual normal people.Those IT idiots would be a laughing stock to most people in the world with half a brain. Point is, we're not as ahead of the blackpill curve, or as enlightened, as we think.

I agree with you completely.

Think about school massacres and guns. How many times have kids shot up schools and killed dozens of people? In Ameriburger, more times than can be counted. Does anyone remotely care?

Not really.

Every time it happens, people talk about how tragic it is, gun law, anti-bullying measures, and then everyone forgets.

Incels are the collateral damage created by feminism. We're to be swept under the rug and forgotten. It's up to us individually if we want to improve our lives, because no one's going to help us do it. And no one's going to care either way.

I think you're both right.

Things won't change much for us in the short term. But there will be massive changes for society in the long term.

Yeah, the long term change being society becomes more winner take all and more Chads at the top monopolize more of the women.

Death of the middle class.

You're right, nothing ever does change.

People seem to be getting caught on the idea of a literal beta uprising, a coordinated plot to topple society. Of course it's ridiculous and entirely impossible; no one pointing this out is some kind of straight-talking realist - it's common fuckin' sense. The term 'movement', even, is wholly unsuited to what people should be looking toward.

We will neither convince normies to indulge us or be able to actively pull anything down. We, foremost, need a striking, rigorous, and unforgettable concept of the blackpill. We're not going to weaken society to the point that it implodes spontaneously, but we can hasten the enervation it's already experiencing. Civilization may be heavily overdetermined and secured by lines and lines of reinforcement, but with enough of the male population made irrevocably bitter and distant, we can at least hope for a significant weakening over time. It's not a coup, just a slow descent into the slumber of euthanasia.

More and more men are going to be left out as sexual resources become increasingly sequestered among the Chad oligarchs. At some point, though, exclusivity drops below the numbers needed to run and maintain a society. The gynocracy will end up overextending its hand; it's our goal to see that it can't be drawn back.

Last edited: