Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nothing triggers foids more than an ugly man who appears genuinely confident, laid back and happy

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
It's not enough for foids to have Chad. They need ugly men to suffer. They NEED ugly men to struggle, sweat, beg, and fight tooth and nail for every little scrap of food, comfort, and affection.

They need this so much that they'll go out of their way to inconvenience us at every opportunity. This is especially true in our modern clown world, where foids with jobs, many of which are managerial positions (lmao), offload as much of Chad's work to incels as they possibly can.

Foids want to feel like royalty, like they're queens, and Chad is the king, and we're all their servants. Don't give them this satisfaction.

BE CONFIDENT!

Women want you to know your place. This is why they say they want men (aka chads) to be more confident. But then they say don't be arrogant (ugly men shouldn't be confident)

High IQ, don't quiver from them like they want to.

Also welcome back OP.

It's not enough for foids to have Chad. They need ugly men to suffer. They NEED ugly men to struggle, sweat, beg, and fight tooth and nail for every little scrap of food, comfort, and affection.

They need this so much that they'll go out of their way to inconvenience us at every opportunity. This is especially true in our modern clown world, where foids with jobs, many of which are managerial positions (lmao), offload as much of Chad's work to incels as they possibly can.

Foids want to feel like royalty, like they're queens, and Chad is the king, and we're all their servants. Don't give them this satisfaction.

BE CONFIDENT!
Genuinely speaking the more dickish you behave and low inhib as sub8 male, the more these cunts will be annoyed and scared, thus why I wouldn't mind low inhib maxxing just to spite these cunts.

Just be confident brah

high IQ. Ugly confident men are extremely hated by foids. Its funny how they always push "teehee just be confident" but whenever an ugly guy is confident they always say shit like he "doesn't know his place" and that he is "delusional and narcissistic."

i'm so confident I just peed on a foid

teehee omg look! this Chad is soooo confident ! :feelsahh: :feelsahh:
eww this creep is too cocky :feelsugh::feelsUnreal:

Hit the gym
Learn how to fight
Nofap to forget about foids
Low inhib

Enjoy the shitshow :feelsclown:

TBH foids don't know you exist

200 IQ, anybody who denies is a fucking cuck

This is why I say all nonchads should act as confident as possible and approach foids, it will ruin their self esteem and inflated egos given to them by pussy pandering simps.

high IQ. Ugly confident men are extremely hated by foids. Its funny how they always push "teehee just be confident" but whenever an ugly guy is confident they always say shit like he "doesn't know his place" and that he is "delusional and narcissistic."

I do know my place tbh

BE CONFIDENT!
Can't believe I didn't see this thread until now. I have similar observations about this tbh

It's not just foids either but also normies that expect everyone to be hustling like they are.

I agree, that's why I terroristmaxx at uni

Women want you to know your place. This is why they say they want men (aka chads) to be more confident. But then they say don't be arrogant (ugly men shouldn't be confident)