Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nothing to talk about

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Has anybody experienced this? I have nothing to about, just awkward silence ensues, Guess I am not only a 23 KHHV, I am also boring, dull and not funny. I don't think I have ever made somebody laugh. My life is a complete failure.

my state is similar to your :cryfeels: and i've nothing to say again

wanted to reply with something and insightful, but my mind has nothing to offer. Anyways, who do you have just one star?

Same, by the way, the guy on your avi, What happened to him?
I have no idea, heard he was hiding somewhere because ZOG really doesn't like that he shot one of their tribe in the dick.
Brother Nathanael made a good video about that night:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/QjyGWreeGeoB/

yeah, i can relate this. it always happens

which curry land you are from?
Don't want to reveal my exact location, but from a semi westenised city (semi westenised if you are rich or upper middle class, I am the latter) in curryland. The city I am from, it is acceptable to have girlfriends except on Valentine's day cause for some bizarre reason. Other than that the cafes, theatres, and other hang out spots are full of couples. Where are you from? (You don't need to name the exact town/city)?
I have no idea, heard he was hiding somewhere because ZOG really doesn't like that he shot one of their tribe in the dick.
Brother Nathanael made a good video about that night:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/QjyGWreeGeoB/

Isn't brother Nathaniel controlled opposition and one of them? Atleast that's what I heard from right wing circles.

Last edited:
Don't want to reveal my exact location, but from a semi westenised city (semi westenised if you are rich or upper middle class, I am the latter) in curryland. The city I am from, it is acceptable to have girlfriends except on Valentine's day cause for some bizarre reason. Other than that the cafes, theatres, and other hang out spots are full of couples. Where are you from? (You don't need to name the exact town/city)?
what a mystery! i just ask about the country not details? because idk if only India is called curry land tbh.

curryfool

Has anybody experienced this? I have nothing to about, just awkward silence ensues, Guess I am not only a 23 KHHV, I am also boring, dull and not funny. I don't think I have ever made somebody laugh. My life is a complete failure.
This summarizes my entire social life.

Isn't brother Nathaniel controlled opposition and one of them? Atleast that's what I heard from right wing circles.
He was asking for are you paki or indian?

this is my life whats worse is i want to do productive things but certain elements in my life hinder me from pursuing them:feelsUnreal:

common for nolifes. dw about it. it would be only weird if you were a full life

I’m good at talking about nothing but bad at talking about something that requires a certain knowledge, because I know pretty much nothing about anything. Also you are good at guitar and piano I once read. That’s cool not boring.

talk about incels with your local fbi agent

I’m good at talking about nothing but bad at talking about something that requires a certain knowledge, because I know pretty much nothing about anything. Also you are good at guitar and piano I once read. That’s cool not boring.
Not cool enough , no one wants to hear about some " mediocre aspiring musician" they are a dime a dozen.
talk about incels with your local fbi agent
Not a snitch.