Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nothing to post

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
I'm stuck between having nothing to post about because I don't interact with people often and things that would point out to the people around me who I am. So I'm stuck at nothing. Not being able to post sucks :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Post this
full

The inspiration will come one day boyo

Incel Trait.
Having nothing to post.
Posts anyway.

Gotta post something. Otherwise I'm greycel for life
If you say so.

Just commentmaxx it's the same.
It doesn't matter anyway.
It's not like you'll turn into a Chad with a colour change...

I have nothing to post either, bro. Ugh I'm so bored. I hate life...I'm so sad
8e0844010e85f4164cf73bc59069ef2d--tumblr-boys-cute-poses.jpg

Same. I have nothing worth saying

Just post non-identifying stuff about your life in off topic bro. I made a post today about how I need to go outside often. Just write about your life, stuff like that, or observations about inceldom and gender dynamics in ID

It'll come dude, trust me.
My life follows a repetition. Work, School, home, go to my only friends place every Friday, repeat nothing interesting about my life to post

Sounds very much like my life a little over a year ago. You just gotta be observant and highlight the small differences. Treat OffTopic like a chatroom and ID like a computer lab for research.
The small differences are what's noticeable by my peers and I dont wanna risk them finding me out just to increase post count

I've posted really identifying information here for people who know me. There aren't that many German-Canadians, for example. Trust me, unless you're secretly Chad, ppl won't find out because barely anyone bothers to read this place. I know the lurkers dwarf the active members, but the general populace similary dwarfs the lurkers. The majority of people only go off of what the news tells them about incels, but don't actually care enough to check for themselves. Those that do tend to be IT dwellers, and they're just basement dwelling neckbeards like the rest of us
What I mainly worry about this is the random thing going on S.M. then my peers see and use it against me knowing that it's me. Better safe then sorry. Hell I was worried posting about the dumb foid in my Physics class

You do you man, you should do what makes you feel safe. I just wanted to share my experience/opinion to maybe make you feel a little less paranoid. As long as you don't include literally Identifying info you should be good
I'll take this into account in the future when less people know me (highschool will use anything against you when they can) and wait until I'm under the radar in college and beyond

ok guess i wont remember u anymore :feelstrash: :feelsrope:
Uh oh spaget. Time to face the unchangeable reality that I will be inevitably forgotten. The mask will be the same but when I'm gone that's it

Uh oh spaget. Time to face the unchangeable reality that I will be inevitably forgotten. The mask will be the same but when I'm gone that's it
if u keep the mask the same then its ok :feelstrash:

I've got nothing to post
I've got nothing to coast
I've got nothing to boast
I've got nothing to toast
I've got nothing to ghost
I've got nothing to roast
I've got nothing to most
I've got nothing to post

I've got nothing to post
I've got nothing to coast
I've got nothing to boast