Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Nothing Seems Real, Do You Feel The Same?

MRHK_57

MRHK_57

Un étranger à la vie de chacun.
From the internet to times when I've to go out, every interaction feels fake. The posts about personal lives or the FB or Instagram stories feels more like a show than real emotional expression. Couples I see in RL feels to be busy showing how cool they are than having actual romantic experience themselves.

Do you also feel this way? Or is this my sorry brain's way to cope? To me it feels like I'm stuck watching some obnoxious TV show or something.

I think this is a shitty simulation or something because if this is real life then it isn't as intelligently designed as I thought it was

Life’s been on repeat mode for me for awhile now i no longer feel much joy besides laughing at some dumb memes that i’ll prolly forget later on my life routine is just wake up go ti class doze off in class go eat after class go gym come to dorm go shower play a game or watch a film go on here and vent or see who’s venting repeat i’m really fucking loosing it at this point there’s nothing new to experience and it’s fucking with me and im 18 feeling this way

I think this is a shitty simulation or something because if this is real life then it isn't as intelligently designed as I thought it was
Maybe we are test subjects and the alien overlord is stress testing the simulation using us.

Even this scenario feels more meaningful than the current situation.

Life’s been on repeat mode for me for awhile now i no longer feel much joy besides laughing at some dumb memes that i’ll prolly forget later on my life routine is just wake up go ti class doze off in class go eat after class go gym come to dorm go shower play a game or watch a film go on here and vent or see who’s venting repeat i’m really fucking loosing it at this point there’s nothing new to experience and it’s fucking with me and im 18 feeling this way
Been doing this shit for last 2 years. I really don't know if I'll be able to survive the college without ending myself.

I just know the shawarma I ate today was real

Been doing this shit for last 2 years. I really don't know if I'll be able to survive the college without ending myself.
if by the hopes of god i can grow some big balls i’ll Probable rope after my first semester of college i have been skipping class alot lately so im probably fucked with the grades but i no longer care abt giving a shit about school i’d rather neet but dad will probably kick me out ir yell at me to get a job as much as i want to play gta 6 I’m finding it hard to stay alive and keep suffering from sexual frustration loneliness and boredom

6f46d867610c5482b1df26658ac9b6cc84fe6291_hq.gif

We might was well be traped in a simulation.
But maybe you are just exhausted. Try not usign eletronic divices for about some hours and take a good sleep.

I sometimes think that this is a nightmare, and my dreams are reality.

Thanks for the support.
Really hope you get better. Stress, low self confidence and axiety may be corelated with the long term use of cell pones and etc.