Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over nothing really matters if in the end of the day you go to sleep alone.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
nothing.

its soul crushing. i remember thinking to myself when i moved out that maybe ill manage to bring foids to fuck with a place of my own... jfl

spent the last hour to stalk my oneitis bf fb. i just want him to die so hard. i cannot believe he fuck her everyday
new fucking decade..... same fucking life

never
even
began

You started making these kind of posts as soon as you sold your car. Yet people deny the driver license pill? Jfl

oh mother , i can feel
the soil falling over myyy head

I've slept alone all my life while people usually sleep next to their partner.
Pure ogrefuel.

You started making these kind of posts as soon as you sold your car. Yet people deny the driver license pill? Jfl
I think it's just the stigma surrounding it because on the surface it sounds ridiculous, however when you realize every single female that has ever made a list of requirements puts "must have a car" in there.

Life is completely pointless

I think it's just the stigma surrounding it because on the surface it sounds ridiculous, however when you realize every single female that has ever made a list of requirements puts "must have a car" in there.
Cars are overrated for Incels.
I did the unpaid/unloved chauffeur shit for a few years. Even had a few motorcycles! Just a big spend that could have went towards a better lifestyle.

Thats because he was out there slaying in his car :chad::banhammer:

well, I have a bodypillow so I can feel like I'm not sleeping alone :feelsLSD:

spent the last hour to stalk my oneitis bf fb.
i just want him to die so hard.
i cannot believe he fuck her everyday
What makes you think it is EVERY day?

Also: sleeping alone could be preferably even if you have access to someone to fuck.

If you think sleeping with a foid constantly brings happiness, that is cope.

Many nights will pass where both don't sleep soundly and get grumpy with each other, I have witnessed it.

Even if you get married, have separate bedrooms/beds. Only fall asleep together maybe once a week, not every fucking day.

Now for some suifuel for OP
06e9522ca550c1de5e2c580c43b26de2.jpg

Such is the fate of a sub8.