Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Nothing quite demonstrates the fact that Americans are low iq retards like the James Charles drama

NapoliPizzaPie

NapoliPizzaPie

Banned
-
Here's a celebrity who has literally been caught soliciting nudes from minors 8 different times and the general public reaction is not "have this mf arrested" or "report him to the police," it's pure ambivalence, if not outright support for him.

He made several non-apology videos that are legal bullet proof to a tee; he says he'll be more responsible but doesn't take any responsibility

And the general public reaction is "lol he just made an oopsie he is stupid XD XD" or "omg this is like serious insert shocked emoji here"

Just look at the like dislike ratio
"
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsjwRp8_lWA
"

Also, good job perpetuating the stereotype that homosexuals are sexually deviant and are likely to molest kids.

I wish we were still under British rule, it might not be the best thing, but it is better I assume. Based comment.

ngl I dont know anyone irl who doesn't think this guy is an irrelevant joke. Its pretty much only teenage girls who talk about him or defend him in any way.

Well nobody in the comments is defending him

"JUST GET A HAIRCUT BRO"

At first I was like what, how's that even posssible? But it all fell into place when I clicked on the video. Ofc fags get a pass in Jewmerica. They're basically invincible.

At first I was like what, how's that even posssible? But it all fell into place when I clicked on the video. Ofc fags get a pass in Jewmerica. They're basically invincible.
You have to be a black gay transgender woman to get any respect nowadays

I wish we were still under British rule, it might not be the best thing, but it is better I assume. Based comment.
Nah, the powers that be would have evolved under Britain too. Almost all the monarchies in Europe died after World War I, so much so the Pope added the feast of "Christ the King" to the Roman Catholic missal.

Nah, the powers that be would have evolved under Britain too. Almost all the monarchies in Europe died after World War I, so much so the Pope added the feast of "Christ the King" to the Roman Catholic missal.
Good point. But it is nice to wonder sometimes, or just dream I suppose.

ngl I dont know anyone irl who doesn't think this guy is an irrelevant joke. Its pretty much only teenage girls who talk about him or defend him in any way.
Internet lets all the crazy degenerates team up against more normal people

A gay man preying on young boys?