Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nothing pisses me off more than ugly Supreme wearing lanklet “hypebeasts”

W

WhyMe?

Recruit
★★★
They think they’re so cool and better than you because they’re wearing clothes or a hat from a “popular” company. Meanwhile, while also looking just as shit

I hate this generation of soyboy pretenders

Just fashionmax BRUHHHH

They all dress like 12 year old faggots, real men wear Ralph Lauren, Lacoste, YSL, Burberry, Balmain, Dior Monsieur, etc, not that Supreme pussy shit. That's REAL designer. I don't even care about what people think in me when I dress the way I do, I like it.

The whole thing is a scheme to make money off stupid incels who think they'll get pussy if they wear overpriced clothing.

I'm telling you faggots start suitmaxxing

They all dress like 12 year old faggots, real men wear Ralph Lauren, Lacoste, YSL, Burberry, Balmain, Dior Monsieur, etc, not that Supreme pussy shit. That's REAL designer. I don't even care about what people think in me when I dress the way I do, I like it.
High IQ.

However I'm poor.

the ultimate rage fuel is when they wear this
Levis herren t shirt white

https://www.grailed.com

At least 98.5% of it is legit, damn cheap too. Sometimes when I stop liking a brand, I go to Grailed and buy the older shit. It's usually heavily discounted.
Thanks for the link.:feelsahh:

Unfortunately the only stuffs I would like to buy are worth more than $1000. I'm still too poor for this shit lmao.:feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back