Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nothing more kekfuel to me when a beautiful foid gets killed by an incel

Puppeter

Puppeter

Luminary
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240219 151120 Instagram
Screenshot 20240219 151132 Instagram
Screenshot 20240219 151137 Instagram

Imagine all these staceys have life on jewtorial never suffered on their foid life
All of a sudden a trucel kills them so he can avange his suffering
All their beauty their goals their achievements gone forever
Nothing more beautiful when an incel takes a foids life and shes gone for good

in minecraft.

Destroy them like Seung Hui Cho did!
North 5

Its a waste, I could have saved them and made them happy

Nothing can be more kekfuel when beautiful foid get publicly executed by firing squad, then the people chopped up her corpses and feed it to the wolfs..

Don't gate the player, hate the game.
If you were born a Jewish Stacy you wouldn't give a rats ass about incels, it's just your shit luck.

Don't gate the player, hate the game.
If you were born a Jewish Stacy you wouldn't give a rats ass about incels, it's just your shit luck.
Idc i still want to kill staceys

Good way to justify killing them is to see them as whores which they all are. Impossible to find a foid that’s not a whore nowadays

Good way to justify killing them is to see them as whores which they all are. Impossible to find a foid that’s not a whore nowadays
Idc about reason they did this to theirselves

Don't kill anyone , not worth it.
You should really just try to ignore the fact that you cant get laid with beautiful girls and move on.
Dont ruin your life,
Prison is not a fair place for murderers, better be a free incel than a dead one IMO

Don't kill anyone , not worth it.
You should really just try to ignore the fact that you cant get laid with beautiful girls and move on.
Dont ruin your life,
Prison is not a fair place for murderers, better be a free incel than a dead one IMO
I agree brocel at least i can rot outside and free

She's too beautiful. What a waste, tbh

Women who look like this have literally a cancer personality.

I don't support violence, but it does feel like karmic justice.

Same situation when their personality detector fails and they find themselves a dark triad boyfriend.

3rd picture is the best, looks the most natural on there. Very Aryan looking features and bone structure.... I like that

why the FUCK do these girls always feel the need, to apply 2 pounds of makeup?? she looks the best natural IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back