Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nothing more annoying than nigresses pretending to be 10s

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
They enrage me. Its like nigresses fundamentally can't understand what's attractive for a woman. Being low inhib and pretending you are narcissistic only is profitable for men. If you're a woman a want to act like that, you're just showing you have gorilla level intellect.

People who believed in alchemy were less delusional than these black bitches who think they're actually attractive.

give em a break chumanon. they just scream to block out the mind-raping reality that is their unappealingness.

They enrage me. Its like nigresses fundamentally can't understand what's attractive for a woman. Being low inhib and pretending you are narcissistic only is profitable for men. If you're a woman a want to act like that, you're just showing you have gorilla level intellect.
This isn’t just limited to one race.

give em a break chumanon. they just scream to block out the mind-raping reality that is their unappealingness.
I know but ricecels suffer from the curse and don't act like apes on a daily basis

Black men don’t even find their own women attractive :feelskek:

Black men don’t even find their own women attractive :feelskek:
Unfortunately accurate. Whatever femininity black women are born with is lost to the wind as they grow up. Blame it on culture, what have you. I do, as I've been to Nigeria and seen the women there. They are feisty, akin to how Latinas are described, but very much still women.

Unfortunately accurate. Whatever femininity black women are born with is lost to the wind as they grow up. Blame it on culture, what have you. I do, as I've been to Nigeria and seen the women there. They are feisty, akin to how Latinas are described, but very much still women.
Yes africans have the manners of women. Nigresses dont

True. I saw a study that showed that black people in America have higher rates of narcissism than any other race. It's prob a coping mechanism they use to escape the ugly truth.

True. I saw a study that showed that black people in America have higher rates of narcissism than any other race. It's prob a coping mechanism they use to escape the ugly truth.
You cant fake narcissism. Its genetic. Probably due to the fact that nigresses chase dark triad tyrones way more than your average hypergamous foids. Blacks are notorious for destroying any sort of non psychopathic black men. They call them "corny"

Agressive narcissistic women are disgusting, The ones who act like a dude and try to teach a man, Its not feminine woman, YOUR LITERALLY BECOMING A MAN WOMAN

Agressive narcissistic women are disgusting, The ones who act like a dude and try to teach a man, Its not feminine woman, YOUR LITERALLY BECOMING A MAN WOMAN
yes they identify with men and pick our behaviors up

TND in 72 hours

You cant fake narcissism. Its genetic. Probably due to the fact that nigresses chase dark triad tyrones way more than your average hypergamous foids. Blacks are notorious for destroying any sort of non psychopathic black men. They call them "corny"

the worst thing is non black women who pick up their 'sassy' mannerisms tbh they enrage me more

the worst thing is non black women who pick up their 'sassy' mannerisms tbh they enrage me more
White whores only. And most of them reject that and listen to Taylor Swift instead

White people have issues.... your own women rejected no reason to put black girls into the discussion
The majority of black girls are trying to get a black men and could not care less what some white losers living in their mothers basement online thinks about them

White people have issues.... your own women rejected no reason to put black girls into the discussion
The majority of black girls are trying to get a black men and could not care less what some white losers living in their mothers basement online thinks about them
If you're really somali you cant understand unless you know US nigger culture

Damn. High IQ.

TSD (Total Sheboon Death)