Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Nothing mindfucks more an incel than the night cold

D

Dunkelheit

Nofapcel srs
★★★★★
It's so fucking cold right now and I could be warming up in bed with my cutie blonde petite gf, while I slowly drop her panties and put my fingers on her pubis and softly start massaging. I could then take her tank top off to reveal her perfect b cup breasts and she could then turn around facing me and we could start kissing. We could then kiss until she gets wet enough to take my cock and start fucking. But instead I'm here alone, freezing my ass on the computer while I acknowledge that someone somewhere in this very moment is experiencing all of this. And if I'm very very very lucky I'll experience this, to the letter, after investing thousands and hundreds of thousands of shekels on looksmaxxing in many many lonely years from now.:trepidation::trepidation:

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::kys::kys::kys::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Where the hell do you live where it's cold? Its summer right now.

Lol alright then maybe you are a locationcel living out in the desert.
Only oldcels around these parts. Every1 leaves, fleeing from the sands. Even my HS "buddies"

u in australia? cause its pre cold here rn. And yea winter is just as much suifuel for incels as summer is, knowing that u cant warm up in bed fucking/ hugging your chosen femoid sucks

u in australia? cause its pre cold here rn. And yea winter is just as much suifuel for incels as summer is, knowing that u cant warm up in bed fucking/ hugging your chosen femoid sucks
nope. I usually hug my extra pillows :feelsbadman:

Attachments

• 1529507125713.png
    1529507125713.png
    341 bytes · Views: 72