Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nothing matters

Incel

Incel

Co-founder
★★★★★
We are social species, no matter how much you want to believe that you've turned yourself into a lone wolf, there will always be days where you want company. And since we don't have one, life will never get better. Now a romantic company? Never going to happen.

Nothing matters at this point, no amount of materialistic stuff can compensate to this social company, especially a romantic one

That's why nothing matters. Hate this useless world.

we need to nuke this world

I agree. I actually have a decent of material stuff thanks to my father like a muscle car that is fun as fuck, but at the end of the day I am dreaming about being loved by a woman and that will never happen most likely

I agree. I actually have a decent of material stuff thanks to my father like a muscle car that is fun as fuck, but at the end of the day I am dreaming about being loved by a woman and that will never happen most likely
My only materialistic help is my phone, the second I keep my phone down, I instantly realise how alone I'm, and how purposeless I am, not a single soul to talk to. Only internet people

My only materialistic help is my phone, the second I keep my phone down, I instantly realise how alone I'm, and how purposeless I am, not a single soul to talk to. Only internet people
Pretty much the same for me minus the car. Only notifications I get are .is notifications pretty much. So fucking glad this place exists or I'd basically have nobody to talk to.

I'd have killed myself long ago if it weren't for the internet

So we are destined to not chase pussy, but copes