Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nothing makes me want to rope more than thinking about the average Chad life experience

gattsu

gattsu

Do what thou wilt.
★★★
Chad is probably pumping and dumping a Becky rn whilst I play video games in my room.
One shot at life and this is it. All because of a few nanometers of nucleic acid.

Chad is probably pumping and dumping a Becky rn whilst I play video games in my room.
One shot at life and this is it. All because of a few nanometers of nucleic acid.
just blow yourself up with semtex at mall (in video game)

Just socialize more bro:

Just go out

Why only a Becky? If he’s Chad; he gets Stacy. The way you used average can be understood in different ways

Why only a Becky? If he’s Chad; he gets Stacy. The way you used average can be understood in different ways
It's a Monday, Chad is recovering from the weekly Stacy-fucking weekend marathon.

This is hopeless.
I'm watching them from far away with my high power binoculars. The guy on the right looks normal, I don't... I can't even be him, by a long shot

It’s all or nothing. Either you’re born with it or not, kek

Are you that sophist named Adolf Stalin?

I asked in the past but you omitted a response.
I can neither confirm nor deny... :feelsjuice:

Don't be a cucked ropER