Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nothing like scrolling across your HS oneitis

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

There's no release, no redemption, it's over.
★★★★
And there she is, the girl that destroyed my teenage life, left me with emotional scars that will never heal, never fucking gave me a real chance, and after months of emotional torture she said "I think that you're just a very good friend you know" while I found out that all the time she was fucking my tallfag friend (he had money too BTW he wasn't a poor fuck like me)
So let's see how life is treating her!
>Her actual boyfriend is a 6′+ Professional model
>Younger than me
>Has tons of followers in ShitTok
>Full of comments praising his beauty
>he has the luxury of flirting too because he's chad and my oneitis will not dump him because she's fucking him
>he probably fucks other girls too, my oneitis doesn't care because he's chad
>he likes videogames, I remember back then how my oneitis laughed at me like I was a fucking loser for having a Chun-Li action figure, but she's playing with some Crash toys of him in some videos
>they're clubbing every weekend

Meanwhile here I am, sick, tired and lonely, as always, but of course she got what she deserved right? Karma? Karma doesn't fucking exist, bones are everything in this fucking shithole of a planet, bones are EVERYTHING.

I'm so glad my parents sheltered me so much that I had little contact with women. Saved me from having a oneitis.

I'm so glad my parents sheltered me so much that I had little contact with women. Saved me from having a oneitis.
don't some people have an oneitis that they only ever see on social media, but don't actually know personally? or is that something else?

don't some people have an oneitis that they only ever see on social media, but don't actually know personally? or is that something else?
I think that's something else. I always thought that you had to at least meet your oneitis.

Never had a oneitis but i when i scroll through shitstagram i usually come across some people from my old highschool, seeing them have more happy and fullfilling lives than me is pure suicidefuel. :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Even having friends, romantic partners, succesful careers, family that loves them.

And here i am, the one left to rot. The loser that lives in basement and plays videogames all day when not working.