Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Nothing is more valued than being good looking

Amon

Amon

Greycel
★★
water, but It's astonishing how much our lives are influenced by our appearance. I sometimes wish I were a male model, because being attractive seems to be the ultimate achievement. Nothing seems to surpass attractiveness, and that’s a reality. It’s ironic how society and even our parents tell us that looks aren’t everything. I also find it hard to believe that people still think hard work is always rewarded. From a young age, we're led to believe that once we finish school, graduate from university, and secure a good job, everything will fall into place. But that's not guaranteed. No one ensures that outcome, and despite higher chances, you have no control over whether you’re accepted or not. It all depends on the employer. It’s also ironic that we must follow certain rules to be seen as good citizens, while the system itself is far from perfect.
Given that those in positions of power above us are often corrupt and involved in serious wrongdoing, I genuinely don't see why I should conform to societal expectations.

water, but It's astonishing how much our lives are influenced by our appearance. I sometimes wish I were a male model, because being attractive seems to be the ultimate achievement. Nothing seems to surpass attractiveness, and that’s a reality. It’s ironic how society and even our parents tell us that looks aren’t everything. I also find it hard to believe that people still think hard work is always rewarded. From a young age, we're led to believe that once we finish school, graduate from university, and secure a good job, everything will fall into place. But that's not guaranteed. No one ensures that outcome, and despite higher chances, you have no control over whether you’re accepted or not. It all depends on the employer. It’s also ironic that we must follow certain rules to be seen as good citizens, while the system itself is far from perfect.
Given that those in positions of power above us are often corrupt and involved in serious wrongdoing, I genuinely don't see why I should conform to societal expectations.
This world is some communist china Bs

s reactions mr GIF

our parents tell us that looks aren’t everything. I also find it hard to believe that people still think hard work is always rewarded.
It was true in their time.