Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nothing is more suifuel than the gym

EcuntR

EcuntR

Banned
-
You can be minding your own business and some thot can come out of nowhere and start putting her ass in the air for no reason, literally doing the workouts that focus on the butt. The worst part is if you even look at her direction she will claim harassment even tho she is the one showing off her ass to the whole gym. The entire time some thot decided to plant herself in my field of view i had to remember to not look at her because she might think i am some creep but if chad does it she wouldn't mind. Why do women deliberately wear and due things men would stare at?

There are gyms with very few foids. I even went to one segregated gym where you typically wouldn't see any foids.

Typical foid strutting around like she owns the place, probably can only afford to go bc of her betabuxxed cuck boyfriend jfl

I miss gymcelling tbh. I hate working out but being in shape is better than being a fat fuck

Gymcelling destroyed me mentally, now I don't go anymore

Thats why you workout at home boyo

Lol, would you rather prefer watching fat fucks like me sweating like crazy on a treadmill?

I mean tbh some foids are a visual pleasure to watch (not all of them of course) working out. Where else I could see asses in yoga pants literally a few feet from me?

I'm glad there is no foids in my gym

I can go to the gym when it's empty or populated mostly by old people. But I agree: foids seem to go there only to show off.

You should try basement type gyms if you have them in your country

Just look at her ass when you're struggling to finish your reps (and when shes not looking). Free T boost.

The last time I went to the gym, I almost had a fucking breakdown. I couldn't take it, being ugly around Stacies everywhere. I started sweating hard and I just tried to get the fuck out. I go the exit door and I can't open it for some reason, so I start pulling it real hard and smashing it. A Stacy comes up and presses the button on the side to open the door and I mutter a quick thank you and just ran. Never, ever again.

I sugges you to get a home gym if possible

I'm glad there are very few foids in my gym, I wouldn't stand out otherwise

Try a powerlifting gym

No man gym is the only place with my bed I like

she displays her SMV for chad

I hate the cunts wae massive arms that seem to just be there to hang out and drink their fuckin protein shakes.

The last time I went to the gym, I almost had a fucking breakdown. I couldn't take it, being ugly around Stacies everywhere. I started sweating hard and I just tried to get the fuck out. I go the exit door and I can't open it for some reason, so I start pulling it real hard and smashing it. A Stacy comes up and presses the button on the side to open the door and I mutter a quick thank you and just ran. Never, ever again.
:lul:

bro,really get a home gym if possible. only solution

I'd eye that ass with no fucked given bro, you can't let these bitches take everything from us

tall skinny basketball ball player 19 year olds shit all over bloated roiding manlets who would die after playing a full court game for 10 minutes

The only gym I ever liked was a purely lifting gym. They didn't have any cardio equipment like treadmills and those exercise bikes. That seems to be all foids go to gyms for. I only ever saw maybe two or three foids in my three year stay there.

Gyms are a circus that attracts the top of the top. I couldn't stand being in them.

tall skinny basketball ball player 19 year olds shit all over bloated roiding manlets who would die after playing a full court game for 10 minutes
chad are born superior

There are gyms for gay men..I wouldn't suggest going in the sauna

Imma stay at home tbh. Too many foids at the gym

Lol, would you rather prefer watching fat fucks like me sweating like crazy on a treadmill?

I mean tbh some foids are a visual pleasure to watch (not all of them of course) working out. Where else I could see asses in yoga pants literally a few feet from me?
Literally everywhere in the west. Yoga pants are the new jeans for women.

I'd eye that ass with no fucked given bro, you can't let these bitches take everything from us

Same, im not afraid of her complaining and reporting me to the gym manager or police. There is no law in which Looking at someone is a criminal offence, no matter how long you look for or what way you look at someone. If they dont like it they can just look away. No one is forcing them to make eye contact with you. Besides, how do they know whether you're looking at them or not unless they are also looking at you in the first place? It's only harassment if you say something the foid doesnt want to hear, but just looking isnt even an offence