Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nothing is more pure than my hate for women my age

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Nothing in this world is more pure than my hate for women my age. If you could extract my feeling when I see them and make a sphere of it it would be the most unadulterated substance in the universe.

It's something truly extraordinary. It seems like the feeling has been getting more and more intense ever since I was about 14. Whenever I see a foid my age (around their twenties) I feel a truly inspiring unalloyed rage that only a soldier felt for his enemy after hearing a battle speech of his commander.

It's the kind of rage that uplifts you, that you can use to stoke the fire inside you that keeps you going. My loathing for them defies the bounds of this reality. I hate every atom that makes up their very being. Living a life of bliss while I rot more all alone day by day.

It's not fair.

Last edited:
You sound like you are 14, writing something like this. I've never seen the word unalloyed used like you did. Also, it's their.

they dont care about us

they laugh at us

they see chad as a 'regular guy', and we are subhuman thrash

we wont ever stand a chance

There's nothing to like about them outside of looks.

I feel you. Most of the dreams I have are hate fueled and extremely intense. Being a sub 5 male in this society feels like being a chained up dog constantly abused and taunted. The anger is swelling in your but you're helpless to do anything to your abusers because of the chain.

You sound like you are 14, writing something like this. I've never seen the word unalloyed used like you did. Also, it's their.
You are 14 if you Do Za Warldo Dessu

post GIF

Nothing in this world is more pure than my hate for women my age. If you could extract my feeling when I see them and make a sphere of it it would be the most unadulterated substance in the universe.

It's something truly extraordinary. It seems like the feeling has been getting more and more intense ever since I was about 14. Whenever I see a foid my age (around their twenties) I feel a truly inspiring unalloyed rage that only a soldier felt for his enemy after hearing a battle speech of his commander.

It's the kind of rage that uplifts you, that you can use to stoke the fire inside you that keeps you going. My loathing for them defies the bounds of this reality. I hate every atom that makes up their very being. Living a life of bliss while I rot more all alone day by day.

It's not fair.
Foids my age are disgusting :society: