Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nothing is more devastating than the realization that your ugly.

IdealHyoidBone

IdealHyoidBone

Banned
-
Not being broke 

Not being low Iq

Not being short

Not having a small dick

Not being homeless

Not being ethinik

NOTHING

Having a small dick is terrible as well.

Being low iq will pretty much destroy your life

Being short, ugly & poor is quite the losing end of the stick.

I don't want to leave the house when I think about how subhuman I am

I'm all except one of those things (I still have a roof over my head for now).

I'm broke

I'm low iq

I've small dick

I'm ugly

I'm fat

None of you are at my level of OVERness.

It took me awhile to realize it. My second year in college is when it hit me. I remember when I figured it out too, I just lied in bed and tried to find an angle in pictures I looked good in.

Rotunda said:
It took me awhile to realize it. My second year in college is when it hit me. I remember when I figured it out too, I just lied in bed and tried to find an angle in pictures I looked good in.

There's days where I have to avoid all mirrors because I can't cope with how hideous I look. But than some days I look fine. I can't understand how I can go from feeling good myself to completely losing my mind over how Subhuman I am. It's be one thing to constantly look like shit because than I would just expect and move on, but when my brain plays with my emotions and can't decide wether or not I'm Subhuman is hell. When you go from feeling like there might be some hope, but than the next day you have to cancel everything you had planned for that day because you can't cope with how you look.

Yeah i actually thought i was above average looking until i was 20 and got rejected from beautifulpeople.com using my best picture.

I came into the realization that i was ugly when I was 6 years old. Kids would even tell me that i’m ugly, femoids wouldn’t want to play with me, etc...