Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nothing is more cucked than focusing all your hatred on better looking men

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Not going to call these users out here but we all know who they are. Making threads about wanting to hurt their better looking friends, wanting to get into fights with wider framed men, etc. Here is the thing guys: WOMEN have the power in the dating market. These Chads that you envy would be living at their mom's house watching ESPN all day and then crying themselves to sleep if women decided not to give them the time of day. Those guys never made a conscious decision to be good looking but women made a conscious decision to choose them over us and make our lives miserable.

I partially agree simly because there chads DID NOT CONSIDER SHARING THEIR GIRLS WITH US FOR THE SAKE OF OUT MENTAL HEALTH.

In all fairness, women can't choose either. It's hardwired in their brains to want the good-looking guy. What we need is strong social conditioning like it was in the past. Slut-shaming is good. Monogamy is good. Marriage is good. Inceldom will only get worse because women are being "sexually liberated." We will eventually reach the Pareto ratio.

I partially agree simly because there chads DID NOT CONSIDER SHARING THEIR GIRLS WITH US FOR THE SAKE OF OUT MENTAL HEALTH.

Do you think Chad gets to "share"? Women decide that. Not Chad.

Chad is neither good nor evil.
He is a true neutral, just obeying his nature.

This Chad supporting needs to stop. Chad is the most privileged human being possible, way more thsn even women.

Supporting Chad, the one who shares your species and gender but reaps all the hood lifestyle while you rot is the cucked thing.

I don't hate either. Cant blame good looking men for their behavior and can't blame women for their behavior. It is only natural to want the best.

The ones I do hate are the beta males who give girls stuff in hopes of getting laid. They are also the ones that perpetuate the stupid myths such as "looks don't matter", or just work on your personality" that are taught to young men. All they are doing is wasting the time of the young man and directing him away from changing the one thing that will get him laid -- his looks.

This Chad supporting needs to stop. Chad is the most privileged human being possible, way more thsn even women.

Supporting Chad, the one who shares your species and gender but reaps all the hood lifestyle while you rot is the cucked thing.

Holy shit dude you are delusional. Chad is NOT more privileged than the average woman. How common is it for a woman to get gifts and favors just for her looks versus Chad? You can only think of a few examples like Meeks and even then, his female counterpart would blow him out of the water in terms of privilege...

Chad plays along with what he gets. Some Chads are borderline sex servants to foids.

mgtow tier argument, its basic genetics and biology. it has nothing to do with women having all the power. STOP with this female pedestalization shit

mgtow tier argument, its basic genetics and biology. it has nothing to do with women having all the power. STOP with this female pedestalization shit

No one is pedestalizing females. We're just acknowledging that they have power. Saying that Donald Trump is powerful is not the same as worshiping him it's just acknowledging reality.

No one is pedestalizing females. We're just acknowledging that they have power. Saying that Donald Trump is powerful is not the same as worshiping him it's just acknowledging reality.
what a victim you are... a victim to females

I don't hate Chads nearly as much as I hate these guys who could get a 6 or 7 but fuck 400 lbs orcs and "autistic girls"

Victims are victims whether they accept it or not.
well thats your own stupid theory you made up so you can feel sorry for yourself. I dont accept it as fact so agree to disagree

chads are partly to blame too. If they refused to datedown and fuck every woman under the sun, women would have to settle for their looksmatch.

JFL at not hating chads who bully incels and create hypergamy.
I agreed with his post about not being mad at chads until I read this.

I agreed with his post about not being mad at chads until I read this.
This is what I was also thinking. If women were evenly distributed then things would be fine, but a chad taking like 20 women means 19 guys do not get a woman.

Man fuck chad, fuck foids and fuck everyone while I'm at it in sick of everything and life fucking sucks

This is what I was also thinking. If women were evenly distributed then things would be fine, but a chad taking like 20 women means 19 guys do not get a woman.
Chads and foids are two evils working together to enslave us or elliminate us. This is why we need to try our best to get the blackpill out to all the bluepilled low tier normies and betas, who will end up getting cucked by overly used roast beef if we don't stop it.

Chads and foids are two evils working together to enslave us or elliminate us. This is why we need to try our best to get the blackpill out to all the bluepilled low tier normies and betas, who will end up getting cucked by used up roast beef if we don't stop it.
Chad requires many beta men to uphold the system. If beta men stop caring, then the system crashes.

Chad requires many beta men to uphold the system. If beta men stop caring, then the system crashes.
The black pill is the right medicine to make them stop caring. Mgtows are too scared to talk about the black pill, only FACEandLMS did it, I believe there will be a much bigger black pill market in the near future.

The black pill is the right medicine to make them stop caring. Mgtows are too scared to talk about the black pill, only FACEandLMS did it, I believe there will be a much bigger black pill market in the near future.
Yes this is true considering that China has a major incel problem upcoming. Expect there to be more coverage about it. Expect a huge backlash to happen some time in the future.

Yes this is true considering that China has a major incel problem upcoming. Expect there to be more coverage about it. Expect a huge backlash to happen some time in the future.
I know it too brother. China is huge, and so is india. The truth will always prevail, and it will make it more acceptable to talk about looks theory, and not something only "weird creepy rapists" talk about. On top of that the sexbots and artificial wombs will be out, so average looking women will be fucked.

I know it too brother. China is huge, and so is india. The truth will always prevail, and it will make it more acceptable to talk about looks theory, and not something only "weird creepy rapists" talk about. On top of that the sexbots and artificial wombs will be out, so average looking women will be fucked.
We can only hope the incel revolution happens or else things could get bad.

We can only hope the incel revolution happens or else things could get bad.
Either way, I can't wait to find out and see. I have a feeling we're going to win, and this site dropping black pill bombs can do major damage.

Either way, I can't wait to find out and see. I have a feeling we're going to win, and this site dropping black pill bombs can do major damage.
I think another huge thing coming into play will be the male surplus in Europe from all the refugees. There is no escape now for femoids as there is no other place to escape to.

I think another huge thing coming into play will be the male surplus in Europe from all the refugees. There is no escape now for femoids as there is no other place to escape to.
That's another corner they are backing themselves into. All these people talking about sui are very short sighted and can't see the big picture.

That's another corner they are backing themselves into. All these people talking about sui are very short sighted and can't see the big picture.
Women have dug themselves a very deep hole. When men get hostile towards them they are in deep trouble. It will be fun to watch.