Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nothing is more brutal than the age pill

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Most of you are probably 20-30. You complain that your life is shit and you suffer.

But the real suffering hasn't even begun. :feelskek:

Starting with 30 your body will starting to deteriorate. It will accelerate with 35 and then again accelerate with 40 etc...
Each year of your life will be worse and worse and foids will be more and more impossible to get.
With 30 you are already taboo for most foids, unless you are careermaxxed.

Sure you suffer now with 21 but you have the most precious thing in the world: youth and therefore hope.
With 31 it's just 24/7 suffering with no way out. :fuk: 95% of all normies have families at this point.

Plus the older you are the faster time flies by. This is confirmed by literally everyone. From 20-25 felt shorter than from 15-20 and 25-30 will AGAIN feel shorter than 20-25. You get so trapped in your routine of LDAR and grinding that you don't even notice it and boom you are 40 and an old fuck. Your only chance at life wasted :fuk:

Last edited:
A sliver of lifefuel.

Incels do have something going for them with regard to ageing. Many incels do not:
-Drink alcohol
-Smoke
-Get much sunlight

The three things that fuck up your skin more rapidly, particularly the last one. So that whole "look young for your age" thing is at least a feasible cope for some oldcels.

I mean i couldn't get the hoes I wanted at 18 anyways... The only difference now is that I'm older and still can't get any of the hoes I want. But as a former acnecel I'm glad my skin isn't nearly as bad and I'm now actually better off then i was as a teen. I've gone from freak status to just being plain ugly and that's a huge promotion for me.

The worst is yet to come:fuk:

Nah. The heightpill is more brutal

The agepill repaer already took its toll on me. Now I'm a shell

Most of you are probably 20-30. You complain that your life is shit and you suffer.

But the real suffering hasn't even begun. :feelskek:
Starting with 30 your body will starting to deteriorate.

View: https://youtu.be/OH8s4N15zdg&t=2m4s

It will accelerate with 35 and then again accelerate with 40 etc...
Each year of your life will be worse and worse and foids will be more and more impossible to get.
With 30 you are already taboo for most foids, unless you are careermaxxed.

Sure you suffer now with 21 but you have the most precious thing in the world: youth and therefore hope.
With 31 it's just 24/7 suffering with no way out. :fuk: 95% of all normies have families at this point.

Plus the older you are the faster time flies by. This is confirmed by literally everyone. From 20-25 felt shorter than from 15-20 and 25-30 will AGAIN feel shorter than 20-25. You get so trapped in your routine of LDAR and grinding that you don't even notice it and boom you are 40 and an old fuck. Your only chance at life wasted :fuk:

Thanks for the shitty reminder

Fuck this Life man , This Has to be some Sort of Programm , Else this is the biggest Joke you can experience.

As you age, you also come to appreciate that there is more to life than a hole to ejaculate into.

Men age like wine in that their wisdom and experience can only increase. Embrace that.

As you age, you also come to appreciate that there is more to life than a hole to ejaculate into.

Men age like wine in that their wisdom and experience can only increase. Embrace that.
yup. feel bad for boomer cucks that never seem to learn and grow. wonder how they got to a point where they were too arrogant to accept anything other than their blue pilled, gynocentric view of the world

I hope singularity comes soon, so we can leave our flesh carcasses and exist forever.

I already feel like I'm on my deathbed and this is supposed to be me in my "prime"

Can't wait to watch myself get even uglier (I'm already balding at 22) and even more dysfunctional than I already am.
Since I'm already struggling with tiredness and brain fog, I'll be a vegetable by the time I reach my 40s.

I am 24 soon, I am at the last chance to succeed if I fail in 2022 I will rope for sure, but not before fucking/raping foids across Asia, date fuck em in a cheap room and humiliating while I still have some strength in me, circumcision seems to been a mistake I took :feelsrope:
I never imagine my life to end like it did but I hope the devil give me a second chance after my demise:cryfeels:

40 year old chad lives the life an 18 year old incel cant even dream of

Nah. The heightpill is more brutal
:feelsrope:

Most knowledge and wisdom only brings despair tbh. Only Buddha coping lets me keep grinding
yup. feel bad for boomer cucks that never seem to learn and grow. wonder how they got to a point where they were too arrogant to accept anything other than their blue pilled, gynocentric view of the world
tbh many boomers don't seem to have hobbies out of work, TV and watching/reading fake news.