Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Nothing is impossible, bro!"

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
Indeed, nothing that explicitly contradicts the laws of physics and logic may be said to be impossible. If a man jumps from the summit of a skyscraper, nothing in the laws of physics prevents the molecules in his body to bounce right back. But while every individual molecule has a certain non-zero probability of bouncing back, the likelihood that all (or even most) of those molecules will bounce back simultaneously is astronomically small. So small as to be practically equal to zero.

Likewise, it is not literally impossible for unattractive incel men to hit life's jackpot and find the love of their dreams. No doubt it does happen, even if only at a rate of one in ten million. However, the point that I'm trying to make is that one cannot build one's life expectations on probabilities that are so minute. It would be as foolish as basing your financial planning on the probability of winning the lottery.

I see too many :redpill:ers and other anti-incellers commit a strange and amusing sort of apex fallacy while trying to debunk :blackpill: truths. They will take some extraordinarily ugly or otherwise disadvantaged guy (like the late Sean Stephenson, or Stephen Hawking) and point out that he did get a wife. "Therefore, so can you!" But that's a complete non-sequitur. Even if we accept that Mindie Kniss really did love Sean (and I can't prove that she didn't), the very fact that this is such a celebrated couple only serves to underline, rather than contradict, the extreme rarity of such couples. The vast majority of guys in Sean's position don't get jack shit when it comes to sex and relationships. This is borne out both by statistics and by my own personal observations. In fact, it takes a whole lot less severe deformities than Stephenson's to virtually guarantee a man's inceldom for life.

Mindie Kniss and Sean Stephenson
RLMXTQQ5OOHFUWZSC3BLRDMFZM

Last edited:
Guys with a freak factor make for great insta postings.

Disabilitymaxxed betabuxxers

just be a deformed cripple theory

Stephen Hawking is Ultra High IQ

“Nothing is impossible! You just have to try hard! :soy:.“

Fucking evil people spreading this bs propaganda. Some things are impossible or extremely unlikely to occur. It’s one of many messages they push to keep ugly or autistic men from roping.

Last edited:
Foids that marry cripples are doing it for the 'gram.

Among able-bodied couples, where the husband suffers a crippling injury and can no longer work / function, the separation and divorce rate is something like 80%. All that "until death do us part" shit is just to make daddy proud at the wedding.

:foidSoy: see you later I'm outta here. Thanks for sacrificing your body to fund my lifestyle. Bye!