Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Nothing in my life is going right

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
My relationships are none and have always been that way, even with my parents despite being in the same house, so obviously no friends or gf to speak of. Ever.

My educational life is fucked since I'm a High school dropout felon low IQ retard, too stupid for a GED even.

My physical life is fucked due to manletism and hormone problems, scoliosis is also taking its toll as well as my balding.

My mental life is fucked due to drugs and complete isolation making me in essence mentally ill

I have nothing going for me. Absolutely nothing. Not a friend, not a career path, not an opprotunity. I have nothing to live for and somehow I still live. What do I have to fight for anymore? What do I have to lose? I guess it's just the thought of what happens once you die, what if there is a god that will send you to hell? Maybe it's just my computer and videya games. Maybe it's drugs. Idk. I'm just a fucking schizo rotting around in my room with christmas coming and I'm going to be alone. Completely. Don't even know if any of my online friends will say anything to me.

Why would god create me if he knew this was going to happen :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: I dont even know what I'm going to do

I had a nice day.

Gave a dollar to a bum and he bought a loaf of bread! (I saw it!)

Don't let that scumbag jew-in-the-sky worry you bro! Shit is just a scarecrow to scare the birdbrains.

Your just ugly. There is no shame in it. It is what it is. You are what you are. I am what i AM.

Don't let the (((shit world))) get you down. You are already down.

Time to rise up!

Just be confident bro it's all in your head!

On a serious note the isolation is the worst thing. It's really difficult to escape when people instantly don't like you because of your looks. What is one supposed to do? I'm approaching 40 and I have no answers still.

Just be confident bro it's all in your head!

On a serious note the isolation is the worst thing. It's really difficult to escape when people instantly don't like you because of your looks. What is one supposed to do? I'm approaching 40 and I have no answers still.
U stole my old title cunt

Just like how some people have it all, there must also be people who have nothing, unfortunately we are in the latter. I've accepted this and can't do anything about it, but just pray daily for God to kill me.

It used to be greycel
Oh I don't think I derserve to be called a cunt for that lol. I came back to the forum today after a long break and changed it to that cos that describes me and having grey hair is the biggest reason it's over for me. I've never seen you or your old title before. No one cares anyway.

I feel very bad for incels who are hated even by their parents/family. That must be tough :feelsbadman:

It’s truly over, I don’t know what to even say.

what if there is a god that will send you to hell?
Yeah, I think about that almost everyday
what if there's a god that will send you to hell for being you
our personality is based on our relationships. we are not angry without reason. we are angry because we were rejected, treated like shit and due to that our personality gets destroyed.
how are we supposed to be good to others and have empathy if we are being treated like shit by almost everyone.
it's not fair

Our personality is based on our relationships. we are not angry without reason. we are angry because we were rejected, treated like shit and due to that our personality gets destroyed.
how are we supposed to be good to others and have empathy if we are being treated like shit by almost everyone.
it's not fair

Any theories why things are this way with your parents?

My parents hate me too. They treat me like sociopaths.

Overall I am pretty much in the same position.

I am still coping though, that things will somehow work out, because I am at least not a manlet, but that's really the only thing I have going for me at this point.

Last edited:
Over for you man, if you keep living this way you might end up needing to go the emergency room