Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Nothing I do matters.

K1ng N0th1ng

K1ng N0th1ng

I’m working on dying.
★★★★★
Doesn’t matter if I go to uni, get a nice cozy job, live the luxury life, get six plastic surgeries and LL, none of it would matter because I’m fucked at the atomic level. I exist as a reminder to others of what they should be grateful for.
The poor, the ugly, the disabled, the abused, the weak, they all serve one purpose: So that normies may have someone to look down on. If life was a street we’d be the asphalt and pavement that gives everything above us firm footing.
How does one cope knowing all of this? In a factory the defective products are removed and incinerated, what about defective people?

Wonder if cyborgism will be a thing within my lifetime.

We need to somehow make our brain have the same satisfaction as the normies but without achieving what they achieve, we need to invent some drug for that.

Doesn’t matter if I go to uni, get a nice cozy job, live the luxury life, get six plastic surgeries and LL, none of it would matter because I’m fucked at the atomic level. I exist as a reminder to others of what they should be grateful for.
The poor, the ugly, the disabled, the abused, the weak, they all serve one purpose: So that normies may have someone to look down on. If life was a street we’d be the asphalt and pavement that gives everything above us firm footing.
How does one cope knowing all of this? In a factory the defective products are removed and incinerated, what about defective people?
Well growing up in an ethnic household I was taught to never ever give up. My dad used to beat the shit out of me if I did badly in a test or failed to win something so since childhood I have had a fear of losing and that is what shaped my personality as an adult. I can't sleep at night knowing I'm a loser so I try everything in my power to change that regardless of the fact that it matters or not. I find solace in the fact that I tried and failed. This mindset has helped me achieved many of my goals but it's not good for your mental health.

Well growing up in an ethnic household I was taught to never ever give up. My dad used to beat the shit out of me if I did badly in a test or failed to win something so since childhood I have had a fear of losing and that is what shaped my personality as an adult now. I can't sleep at night knowing I'm a looser so I try everything in my power to change that regardless of the fact that it matters or not. I find solace in the fact that I tried and failed. This mindset has helped me achieved many of my goals but it's not good for your mental health.
I grew up in an ethnic household too and if anything it only made me a self-hater. I try my hardest at everything, I topped my graduating class and I’m currently gymmaxxing, but it’s never enough because I’m genetically handicapped. It makes me want to claw my face off.

I grew up in an ethnic household too and if anything it only made me a self-hater. I try my hardest at everything, I topped my graduating class and I’m currently gymmaxxing, but it’s never enough because I’m genetically handicapped. It makes me want to claw my face off.
True. I also hated myself deep down growing up feeling inferior any time I tried my hardest and still failed but it helped me build a strong and resilient character. It took me some time to realize this but like I said it's not good for your mental health. Throwing in the towel in much easier, more peaceful than struggling and fighting over things that you can't control.