Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Nothing hurts more than the inability to get sex

HarryDresden

HarryDresden

TeacherCel/ ActivistCel
★★★★
I just heard some students have sex through the wall in my dorm. It’s 2am and I have to be up at 4. At first I didint want to hear it I was in disbelief like i would never privately listen. Eventually my urge to creep in gave away and I put my ear to the wall. I heard her moaning such soft moans and laughing and then saying “you came already”?”. My heart was pounding the entire time i was listening and my blood rushing. After I stopped listening and they finished that’s when reality sank in. I started to lose it and feel absolutely horrible. Even the quiet girl next door is getting some with some random college guy. I never knew she was having sex all along. Besides that, I started to cry multiple times afterwards and I put on music. I then looked out the window across the street and saw a guy walking into a girls dorm while she was holding the door for him at like 2ish too. All in all, it hurts deeply. There is nothing that hurts more than the inability to get sex. To be surrounded by beautiful women and not be able to get one is the worst feeling in the world. Being 29 in college sucks.

Once again There is nothing that hurts more than the inability to get sex.

And there’s nothing more painful than seeing a woman you know you can’t have.

Last edited:
was the foid hot?

i get angry and depressed when i see a woman
i can't deal with it anymore

29 in college bro?

Yeah i just cant imagine being in college already just that thing alone being in college is horrible imagine with the inability to get sex while everyone around you gets it a fucking brutal read made me shed a tear for you brocel hope you survive best of luck stay strong :cryfeels:
29 in college bro?
some niggas are 29 in high school :feelsthink:

29 in college bro?
Yeah, i fucked around in my early twenties and decided to go back around 27 and get an English degree and librarian degree to get paid

I would kick their door in and tell them to shut up. I couldn't deal with that shit anymore in this point of my life.

Yeah i just cant imagine being in college already just that thing alone being in college is horrible imagine with the inability to get sex while everyone around you gets it a fucking brutal read made me shed a tear for you brocel hope you survive best of luck stay strong :cryfeels:

some niggas are 29 in high school :feelsthink:
Thank you.

I would kick their door in and tell them to shut up. I couldn't deal with that shit anymore in this point of my life.
yeah just go full incel rage fuck it man i cant imagine the rage of hearing that shit

Basically in my twenties I had really bad anxiety about going to a public university and I tried working regular jobs but got fired from them all. I’ve never been bad at school but it’s sort of my last resort. If I don’t make it here then I will have to go back to regular 9-5 jobs.

same bro. it's not just sex but the feeling of being wanted by someone else to that level. I also experienced something similar while I was in my dorm. nothing is worse than being reminded of what you can't have.

What happened?
same bro. it's not just sex but the feeling of being wanted by someone else to that level. I also experienced something similar while I was in my dorm. nothing is worse than being reminded of what you can't have.

just remember that you are not the only one in this situation. we are all in the same boat. so you can suppress these thoughts

you always can. you know :shhh:

I just heard some students have sex through the wall in my dorm. It’s 2am and I have to be up at 4. At first I didint want to hear it I was in disbelief like i would never privately listen. Eventually my urge to creep in gave away and I put my ear to the wall. I heard her moaning such soft moans and laughing and then saying “you came already”?”. My heart was pounding the entire time i was listening and my blood rushing. After I stopped listening and they finished that’s when reality sank in. I started to lose it and feel absolutely horrible. Even the quiet girl next door is getting some with some random college guy. I never knew she was having sex all along. Besides that, I started to cry multiple times afterwards and I put on music. I then looked out the window across the street and saw a guy walking into a girls dorm while she was holding the door for him at like 2ish too. All in all, it hurts deeply. There is nothing that hurts more than the inability to get sex. To be surrounded by beautiful women and not be able to get one is the worst feeling in the world. Being 29 in college sucks.

Once again There is nothing that hurts more than the inability to get sex.

And there’s nothing more painful than seeing a woman you know you can’t have.

Same

Its so fucking brutal...

Do they reject you for your age? Maybe you can turn it into an advantage

Bang your fists on the wall next time, maybe you'll catch them before Chad can pull out and his whore will be stuck with a little mistake to take care of :feelsthink:

27 years old here. Yup, it hurts to even look at decently attractive women.