Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Nothing has any life in anymore

lu.jones

lu.jones

Over
★★★★★
I feel like a hallowed shell of a man , but it seems that everything around me is just as hallowed. I feel completely numb and nothing removes that negative numb feeling. Nothing makes me happy anymore. I keep trying my copes and everything just feels numb. It seems like I only have 4 emotions fear, sadness, anger and numb. I can’t remember the last time I was happy and I’m not sure I ever was. Maybe the happiness we thought we felt is just nostalgia.

Every day I wake up and wish it’s my last. Every night I go to bed and hope I don’t wake up. This abyss Ive been plunged into, this void in which life was no meaning, this darkness that makes the world darker. I cannot escape.

My only crime in this cruel world was being born ugly. Well, atleast the logic’s there. I’m subhuman so they treat me subhuman.

I feel like a hallowed shell of a man , but it seems that everything around me is just as hallowed. I feel completely numb and nothing removes that negative numb feeling. Nothing makes me happy anymore. I keep trying my copes and everything just feels numb. It seems like I only have 4 emotions fear, sadness, anger and numb. I can’t remember the last time I was happy and I’m not sure I ever was. Maybe the happiness we thought we felt is just nostalgia.

Every day I wake up and wish it’s my last. Every night I go to bed and hope I don’t wake up. This abyss Ive been plunged into, this void in which life was no meaning, this darkness that makes the world darker. I cannot escape.

My only crime in this cruel world was being born ugly. Well, atleast the logic’s there. I’m subhuman so they treat me subhuman.
Same bro.

"I'm so despondent about everything. Everything I try goes totally wrong. There's no escape from this hole here. I feel drained. So far, I still haven't found a real purpose in life. Sometimes, I'm afraid to get out of bed in the morning. There's nothing to get up for."
-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

"I'm so despondent about everything. Everything I try goes totally wrong. There's no escape from this hole here. I feel drained. So far, I still haven't found a real purpose in life. Sometimes, I'm afraid to get out of bed in the morning. There's nothing to get up for."
-Dr. Joseph Goebbels
Couldn’t of put it better myself