Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Nothing happens

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★
Nothing changes.

Quote what has been will be again what has been done will be done again there is nothing new s

Indeed, nothing is new, its all in our minds. The secrets of the world are all in us but we are blind to see it. You can be happy or sad sinply by the mental image you have of yourself. I used to cry and bang my head on the wall when my mental image was a reject hated by the world now im ten times better after I changed it to me being by myself enjoying the fact the whole world hates me for my beliefs and who i am.

KJV is so great. Literary speaking, perhaps the best book in English language ever.
I agree. I have the 1611 version with the apocrypha and obsolete spelling

I agree. I have the 1611 version with the apocrypha and obsolete spelling
I thought about getting one too, but on the other hand, I doubt I would actually read it (just no time to get into all that when English is not even my mother tongue) and I don't like having books just as souvenirs or ornamentation.

I thought about getting one too, but on the other hand, I doubt I would actually read it (just no time to get into all that when English is not even my mother tongue) and I don't like having books just as souvenirs or ornamentation.
I understand. I'm a native speaker, so i can understand it easier