Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Nothing fucking work HHAHAHAHAHA

lifelongkhhv

lifelongkhhv

Copium addict =P
★★★★
I had the bad luck to born a sub5 zoomer ethnic who can't get a job no despite trying hard asf and every cent I try to invest to moneymaxx is wasted and rejected countless times by foids, even I couldn't count how many there were and I have to watch people enjoy what I'll never have on a daily basis like it's a fucking gum :feelsree: I only have one fucking chance to live, being an ugly man in the 21st century is better not to exist :reeeeee: bro I'm a failure even at trying suicide

Its because your subhuman brocel

Bullshit that you can't get a job, how old are you what the fuck's going on. No one cares if you're an ugly slave. What kind of jobs are you applying for?

Bullshit that you can't get a job, how old are you what the fuck's going on. No one cares if you're an ugly slave. What kind of jobs are you applying for?
I want to be a programmer and I'm taking software engineering at college :feelsrope:

IF YOU LIVE IN AMERICA ITS OVER FOR US ETHNICELS :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I want to be a programmer and I'm taking software engineering at college :feelsrope:
So what?

You can do security and all you need to do is sit down and use your laptop.

But if you want to pretend you can't get a job, fine?

So what?

You can do security and all you need to do is sit down and use your laptop.

But if you want to pretend you can't get a job, fine?
Wdym by do security? Take a cybersecurity course?

I had the bad luck to born a sub5 zoomer ethnic who can't get a job no despite trying hard asf and every cent I try to invest to moneymaxx is wasted and rejected countless times by foids, even I couldn't count how many there were and I have to watch people enjoy what I'll never have on a daily basis like it's a fucking gum :feelsree: I only have one fucking chance to live, being an ugly man in the 21st century is better not to exist :reeeeee: bro I'm a failure even at trying suicide
I just finished the cod cold war campaign