Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nothing evER happens it's insane

Abuincelalfrogani

Abuincelalfrogani

GringoCel
★★★★
All others centuries were so eventful, like World Wars, Civil Wars, i fucking fantasize about shit going down, sometimes i cope by reading some book about the Conquest of West and the Indians Wars, pillage villages and settlers.

An Indian Raid – Frederic Remington Art Museum Shop

And ours it's so nothing ever happens, we stuck with this Jew system.

At least they had something to fight for i envy them,Indians raids i envy them, being able to do this WILD SHIT, even white settlers raiding Indians, while we stuck in this fucking ERA fighting TROON and soy

Cheyenne indians attacking a work party on the transcontinental railroad ADWBR5
The difference of lives is insanes, it's ovER can't even cope that something will happen, just LDAR.
When i read those books, their lives were likes movies lmao.

Last edited:
Well, I think something may happen during the upcoming elections so stay tuned

I made a thread like this today

This era BORES me

I'm going to die of boredom

We're living through the great kike extermination as we speak.

Also, the death toll of the Russian war has reached a million.

You will never be part of anything great, doesn't matter if it was cucked or morally questionable or ultimately useless in hindsight, the emotional highs and stress that even drugs can't recreate will never be experienced, leaving our bodies and brains potential unfulfilled until old age kicks in to finish the job.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9Dte3s5GNQ&list=PLmYc9gG3yj8QR9ea6_pTeS5oZJhf8Ffiw&index=5

Well I guess in the grand scheme rotting in a warm room with slop and endless entertainment is better then loading ammunition or digging trenches with scabbed feet, rotting teeth and torn nails for months on end.

Well, I think something may happen during the upcoming elections so stay tuned

I made a thread like this today

This era BORES me

I'm going to die of boredom
Yeah i saw it and i though i made the thread JFL, honeslty fucking same we have nothing GREAT to fight for, i envy them really hard, sometimes i imagine myself in some great Civil War winning or struggling through it ( ik in reality i die first) but it feels good to think about, wtf are we doing on this forum for real man

Yeah i saw it and i though i made the thread JFL, honeslty fucking same we have nothing GREAT to fight for, i envy them really hard, sometimes i imagine myself in some great Civil War winning or struggling through it ( ik in reality i die first) but it feels good to think about, wtf are we doing on this forum for real man

We are young and strong blood wasted

nothing to fight about

nothing to believe in

This system is a scam for men

I feel like I would have been a good soldier

Like I was never given the opportunities to display my combative potential.

Well I guess in the grand scheme rotting in a warm room with slop and endless entertainment is better then loading ammunition or digging trenches with scabbed feet, rotting teeth and torn nails for months on end.
Ikr man that's what im saying to myself all the times but there is this burning inside me that want something bigger more eventful, and when i fight it i become demoralized it's crazy

It's crazy because history is filled with constant happenings. Revolutions, plagues, wars, civil wars, and then everything came to a halt after WW2. There were some minor flare-ups in third-world shitholes, but sweet fuck all has happened in the West.

It's like the human spirit died after WW2, or god shut down the simulation, and we are in free roam after the game has finished.

We are young and strong blood wasted

nothing to fight about

nothing to believe in

This system is a scam for men

I feel like I would have been a good soldier

Like I was never given the opportunities to display my combative potential.

"In the age of super boredom, hype, and mediocrity, celebrate relentlessness, menace to society" - KMFDM, 1997