Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Nothing enragez me like my bluepilled friend "complimmenting" me

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
My bluepilled friend iz married to a japaneze stacy. They have 2 kidz

Hes wealthy, he livez in a firzt world country in europe. Ive witnezzed girlz offering datez to him (he showed me hiz social media convoz)

He send me some recordingz of hiz father playing guitar and it waz ok. I complimmented him bc im a noble man.

Then he said "this is probably how my father got my mother" (his father is european white, his mother is japanese..) "women like men who play instruments like you bro!"

I replied "thatz a myth; it all dependz on how you look"

"nooo thats not true!"

I fucking hate bluepilled people

They always act so backhanded, you already have everything in life so what's the point of being an asshole to those below you?

They always act so backhanded, you already have everything in life so what's the point of being an asshole to those below you?
virtue signalling

but instead of commplimenting me they could just be truthful and point out female hypergamy and entitlement but NO
itz alwayz the incel fault

Mogs me for having friends

Punching down just feels so fuckin good for such mfs, GrAY

You can't blackpill normies, they can't understand the truth of it.

so u got a friend who got a stacy wife . so u like being a cuck.

What retarded advice nothing more pathetic than a subhuman spending years learning an instrument to attract foids only to get cucked :feelsohgod:

I have no friends so can't relate.

KILL HIM AND DRINK HIS BLOOD ( IN A VIDEO GAME)

What retarded advice nothing more pathetic than a subhuman spending years learning an instrument to attract foids only to get cucked :feelsohgod:
cope

learning an inztrument iz one of the bezt copez ever

if you dont play muzic then you wouldnt underztand :smonk:

My bluepilled friend iz married to a japaneze stacy. They have 2 kidz

Hes wealthy, he livez in a firzt world country in europe. Ive witnezzed girlz offering datez to him (he showed me hiz social media convoz)

He send me some recordingz of hiz father playing guitar and it waz ok. I complimmented him bc im a noble man.

Then he said "this is probably how my father got my mother" (his father is european white, his mother is japanese..) "women like men who play instruments like you bro!"

I replied "thatz a myth; it all dependz on how you look"

"nooo thats not true!"

I fucking hate bluepilled people
Also might be JBW as well tbh.

You're the biggest blue pill sized balls here broseph, why do you keep an imaginary friendship with chad?

cope

If u do it to cope that's fine doing it in the hope of impressing foids is cucked

freaking otakuz , man :feelsugh:
34183.jpg

cope

I may try and teach myself the Piano on my computer.

OP is Chad :chad:
First of all, having friends does not make you a Chad in any way at all.

Secondly, he even said his friend is married to a Noodlewhore, which indicates he probably could not ascend w anyone of his own race, and likely moneymaxxed and westernmaxxed which would attract a Jap foid.

Thirdly, he lives in a third world country and is Latino I believe.

Don't get why people are shitting on OP, he's cool.

i wont be friends with sex haver unlike you nigga. u like being humiliated.
Friendship/knowing a sexhaver does not equate to someone being into humiliation, don't know how you came up with that conclusion.

First of all, having friends does not make you a Chad in any way at all.

Secondly, he even said his friend is married to a Noodlewhore, which indicates he probably could not ascend w anyone of his own race, and likely moneymaxxed and westernmaxxed which would attract a Jap foid.

Thirdly, he lives in a third world country and is Latino I believe.

Don't get why people are shitting on OP, he's cool.

Friendship/knowing a sexhaver does not equate to someone being into humiliation, don't know how you came up with that conclusion.
so the foid that is with your friend will choose you if given a choise. nigga your friend mogs you and you are only a tool to him. looks like cuck with no self respect. next he will ask your help to bring condom for him.

:feels: :so the foid that is with your friend will choose you if given a choise. nigga your friend mogs you and you are only a tool to him. looks like cuck with no self respect. next he will ask your help to bring condom for him.
high af rn

high af rn
its alright if u got friends in school because u need companion for schoolwork or just playing around. but being an adult, or after graduated u having a sexhaver friend while you yourself being a reject outcast the fuck r u smoking.

its alright if u got friends in school because u need companion for schoolwork or just playing around. but being an adult, or after graduated u having a sexhaver friend while you yourself being a reject outcast the fuck r u smoking.

Hes wealthy
he showed me hiz social media convoz
He send me some recordingz
"nooo thats not true!"
you forgot to add z in these letters instead of s