Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Nothing depresses me more than being forced to talk to my parents.

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
It's the truest reminder that I am genetic shit. My parents are unbelievably stupid, ugly, dumb, poor Polack trash.

I am lower than dirt. A mistake womb to tomb.

Opposite for me. I'm the exact opposite of my dad. He's low inhib, 6'2, blue eyed, really good frame Chad. I'm the exact opposite

Exactly, I was just talking about this shit.

Every-time I went home to visit my parents previous years ago, I would regret coming as soon as I arrived.

I became even more depressed there than I was when I was by myself.

Opposite for me. I'm the exact opposite of my dad. He's low inhib, 6'2, blue eyed, really good frame Chad. I'm the exact opposite
Same bro. My dad and brother really hit gold in the genetic lottery.

I look like my mom who I love but she was very lucky to get a Chad like my dad tbh.

Any incels with decent parents should make sure they maintain a good relationship with them.
The sad part is that my parents are decent people. They have their issues, but they've always tried to do their best for me. It pains me to think of hurting them. But they really REALLY never should have had me.

Same bro. My dad and brother really hit gold in the genetic lottery.

I look like my mom who I love but she was very lucky to get a Chad like my dad tbh.

I really don't know what went wrong with me. Older brother is 6'1 with good frame as well, though dad still mogs him. Meanwhile I'm here at 5'9 jfl

Other way round for me. Mogged by my younger brother. :feelsrope:

My brother is 6’4 and has a godly jawline. If he wasn’t my brother then I’d probably go ER on him tbh.

It's over boyo. I try to avoid going places with my dad because it's insane to see in person the difference in treatment he receives versus what I receive when by myself.

It's over boyo. I try to avoid going places with my dad because it's insane to see in person the difference in treatment he receives versus what I receive when by myself.
I began to notice at quite a young age that he got a lot of female attention while no girls even looked at me.

I began to notice at quite a young age that he got a lot of female attention while no girls even looked at me.

We lost the genetic lottery unfortunately, even when our odds were better than most :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I love talking with my parents because I talk with them about the coolest things.

https://incels.is/threads/told-my-dad-i-wanted-to-buy-a-3200-doll.83765/
https://incels.is/threads/just-rand...-paris-a-text-conversation-with-my-mom.83757/

Any incels with decent parents should make sure they maintain a good relationship with them.
pretty much same thing with me just that my father always wants toencourage me to try more with women, thats a bit annoying but overall my parents are prettygood

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back