Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel NOTHING BETTER THEN TO HAVE A LITTLE CHIPS + BEER SNACK , AND GROCERIES READY ! AI s Predicted my Minced Meat Buy kek

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
Yet again you have to Indulge in this Shit . Minced Meat was Reduced by 30% Making them go from 3.25 to to 2.28 € .

A Weird Coincidence .

But a Good deal given how Inflation Ruins Everything and nobody gives a Shit .

Anyways my Absolute Indulgement will Commence ! . Enjoy yourselfs if you can , however little the Enjoyment might Be.

@Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @The Abyss @Luzifer @Retardinator @Swagpilled @Rotter @Geryon @erenyeager
@dungeondragon @Stupid Clown

Last edited:
I apologize for the inability to chat more like we used to. It's for good reason, I believe.

@
Mecoja
@Mecoja @
lemon21
@lemon21 @
Intellau_Celistic
@Intellau_Celistic

Revived:

Anthony was a White male with dark blonde hair, hazel eyes and pale skin. He was nearly 17-years of age and 5'3 in height.

Anthony was adopted into a well-off family due to circumstances unknown to Aspie John. Nevertheless, he was often depressed and often spoke of fighting with his 14-year-old sister over trivial adolescent matters, at times hitting her out of anger. Anthony expressed sorrow over the death of his adoptive father, which occurred several years prior to his entry into Special Ed.

For most of their time together in Special Ed, Anthony and Aspie John were fairly comfortable seeing one another on a daily basis. Anthony would sometimes ask Aspie John if he was okay or partner with him during class assignments(Twice; he was unable to read Aspie John's handwriting for the assignment on the second occasion).

One day, as Aspie John and Anthony were in class, the teacher referred to Aspie John's true age of 17-years of age instead of the younger age Aspie John provided to the other pupils. This upset Anthony, given he had developed slight closeness to Aspie John over the course of two months(Though it also made him feel better about his height; "I look like a little kid"; Anthony had never such things before). Anthony started to dislike Aspie John...

"Ugh, thank you..." (Anthony muttered in an annoyed tone as Aspie John stopped speaking due to his stuttering problem)

Shortly after Anthony's eventual switch to regular classes, a new boy joined Aspie John's class: Kevin

Kevin was 15-years of age, 5'8, Anglo and autistic. He was in the class for only a single day before being switched to another Special Ed classroom, but spent the day socializing with Short Morena. The two played a board game as Aspie John, who shared the table with them, focused on coloring.

Aspie John colored with a regular pencil since Short Morena was reaching over the plastic box of colored pencils to play with Kevin and our protagonist was much too anxious to ask her to move. Short Morena eventually stopped playing the game and briefly said, "I'm sorry, Aspie John...", after realizing her behavior was selfish.

The very next day, Joseph/Mulatto Boy joined A.J's class...

Children in Aspie John's Special Ed class were often referred to therapists outside the school setting. By sheer coincidence, Aspie John saw Joseph as he was leaving his therapist appointment. It seemed the two boys shared the same therapist, a middle-aged White male with expertise in pediatric ASD...

Gossiping? No...

However, Joseph and Elise would whisper during Aspie John's school hours. "Wow...I wonder why cancer can't be cured" to get Joseph's attention.

'Foid friends' 'Gossiping' :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Deangelis was friendly to me until Joseph arrived, resulting in her sitting near Joseph daily and chatting with him. He would confidently offer her advice and she kept her head down in his presence, stopping her pro-Hispanic pro-immigrant speech due to his influence.

At our height we are completely asuexual beings for all foids, looks dont even matter anymore.

Leftist politicians are at fault for inflation. But normies are too retarded to understand this.
I heard some leftist toilets talk about the prices and how government should do more jfl.

If you want to have low inflation and a good economy, the government should do nothing. Government is against you. But people here don't realize that and just vote SPD and Greens anyway
the prices are stale now , no big increased since 2-3 months . ((They)) " just test what People will tolerate .

nothing else is better than postmaxxing while high and not caring anymore

the prices are stale now , no big increased since 2-3 months .
Here prices calmed down but nothing gets cheaper, compared to >6 months ago prices even doubled of some items.
((They)) " just test what People will tolerate .
Very true, here prices were more or less the same for the last 5-6 and now they milked as much as they could.

the prices are stale now , no big increased since 2-3 months . ((They)) " just test what People will tolerate .
Prices have only been increasing in my shithole:feelscry:

Prices have only been increasing in my shithole:feelscry:
the prices are high as is already , fucking 3.49 € for cheese , making it more expensive then Minced Meat .

Absolute Over Kek.

Leftist politicians are at fault for inflation. But normies are too retarded to understand this.
I heard some leftist toilets talk about the prices and how government should do more jfl.

If you want to have low inflation and a good economy, the government should do nothing. Government is against you. But people here don't realize that and just vote SPD and Greens anyway
leftists drink beer to stun from hard reality.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back