Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Nothing better during hot summer day than a good cold glass of Coca Cola.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
IMG 20200726 2246451641

Feels Cola man.

:feelsokman:

I'm drinking kvass Nikola tbhtbh
Kvas nikola 2l6 4 1000x

Cola gives you cancer btw

Enjoy. Maybe put some rum with it as well if you're so inclined.

fuck summer heat i would rather freeze to death in alaska, way less chads and stacys outside in the cold.

summer is chad weather.

fuck summer heat i would rather freeze to death in alaska, way less chads and stacys outside in the cold.

summer is chad weather.
2 to the 1 from the 1 to the 3 I like good pussy and I like good trees smoke so much weed you wouldn't believe n I get more ass than a toilet seat 3 to the 1 from the 1 to the 3 I met a bad bitch last night in the D
drinking a coke right now ngl

when
August 25th

2 to the 1 from the 1 to the 3 I like good pussy and I like good trees smoke so much weed you wouldn't believe n I get more ass than a toilet seat 3 to the 1 from the 1 to the 3 I met a bad bitch last night in the D

what the fuck? :feelshaha:

Nothing better than a nice warm fesikh.

i don't like drinking cola in summer because it tastes fucking weird and sticky. hard to describe the feeling

Are you working for coca cola?

this thread is sponsored by Coca-Cola™

I only like it with pasta-like stuff. Just drinking it without being eating anything is not that enjoyable.

summer is chad weather.

Northern Alaska or the mountains in Alaska is the best place for that even in the summer.
Also there's not a lot of chads and stacies in the tundra :feelsthink:
watch out for bears though
this thread is sponsored by Coca-Cola™

Brutal brandpill.