Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nothing as worse as getting height mogged by foids.

• Thread starter Monk of Failure
  • Start date
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-

Last edited:
6 foot is manlet in 2019 since you will still get mogged by foids. You have to be 6"10 these days.

6 foot is manlet in 2019 since you will still get mogged by foids. You have to be 6"10 these days.

It's actually not too bad because there really aren't that many foids who are over 6'.

Every time I see a foid who towers over me, I do a quick scan to see if she's wearing heels. It's usually 50/50.

You also see a lot of trannies at that height range. They're disgusting.

It's actually not too bad because there really aren't that many foids who are over 6'.
Lets say 1% of foids are 6 foot, that means if you are walking in a city you are 1000% going to encounter a foid taller than you. Heck some foids are even 6"2-6"3.

I wish I was there... I like them very tall...

Lets say 1% of foids are 6 foot, that means if you are walking in a city you are 1000% going to encounter a foid taller than you. Heck some foids are even 6"2-6"3.

If it's just 2-3 times a day, I can write that foid off as an outlier, even though I do feel slightly worse at that moment. It's not that bad. But I do suppose it would be a completely different feeling if I was 6 inches shorter, it's not my intention to invalidate others' experiences.

I will say that being heightmogged by a foid happens far more often in some cities than others -- say, Amsterdam vs Tokyo. I've almost never been heightmogged by a foid in an Asian city unless it's by a white tourist/expat.

Why the fuck is she wearing hills at 6'5 wtf, fucking whore demands a guy taller than her yet she doesnt even want to take hills off to be shorter lmao

The native girls here are easily over 6 feet tall, it is something I see on a daily basis.

If the woman is attracted to the fact that you are shorter than her, it is something to celebrate... For real..
A woman that DOESN'T want to feel small.... Life-fuel for shortcels.
But it in most cases, women can only tolerate short men if they are not disgusted by them. Women will never find being bigger or taller than her partner sexy.
Thus why it sucks to be mogged. Even though I might get turned on, she will never be turned on by being taller than me

Last edited:
Every thread that mentions tall foids brings the femdomcels, along with the Chad wannabe hypermasculine alt-right idiots who think femdomcels are faggots.
SPOT ON. Femdomcel reporting in. Just wait for the alt right idiots to come lolololol

if i were a South East Asian hypermidget i dont know what i would do

Tbh. They're even wearing sneakers, jfl.
imagine if they wore high heel boots :feelsohh:
I want headpats!!!
I wondered what will happen if I arm-wrestled a woman from the Netherlands? :heart::heart::heart:
If only women weren't disgusted by being stronger than me

I'd be heightmogged brutally by foids if I move to Netherlands. Lol
Jfl, if you're not 6'2"+ you will get heightmogged easily. How tall are you?

imagine if they wore high heel boots :feelsohh:
I want headpats!!!
I wondered what will happen if I arm-wrestled a woman from the Netherlands? :heart::heart::heart:
They rarely wear high heels because they're already so tall to begin with. Tall girls tend to be insecure about their height.

Why are people bothered with women heightmogging them when they're already 6'? So what if some freak of nature girl heightmogs. You're still stronger.

Also this girl wants a guy taller than her... Have fun with lanklet 6'9 kids with back and knee issues.

take a look at it, it reallly relates to the whole tall girl in Netherlands being insecure with her height thing.

take a look at it, it reallly relates to the whole tall girl in Netherlands being insecure with her height thing.
I skimmed through it, are you basically not saying the opposite since you say they want to be dominated?
Actually, that's the most fucked up thing about me.
Feelsbadman.jpg

I am 5'10 myself but get heightmogged easily.

I skimmed through it, are you basically not saying the opposite since you say they want to be dominated?
I am saying that submissive women is the reason why we are all incel tbh
if a women didn't have animal instincts telling her to mate a man over his frame and not his brain..
If women didn't care about height, and actually thought shorter men sexy too.. So heights will not exist.
If women didn't want to feel ''small'' they would not go for the strongest, tallest man they can find.

What is so ''horrible'' about a physically dominant women.. The only thing ''horrible'' about it is that they DON"T EXIST

Last edited:
SPOT ON. Femdomcel reporting in. Just wait for the alt right idiots to come lolololol

@BlkPillPres GTFIH

but tall foids in the Netherlands aren't insecure since there are plenty of 6'6 guys there

@BlkPillPres GTFIH

but tall foids in the Netherlands aren't insecure since there are plenty of 6'6 guys there
I know, but the moment the 6'6 guys go away

Every thread that mentions tall foids brings the femdomcels, along with the Chad wannabe hypermasculine alt-right idiots who think femdomcels are faggots.

But femdomcels are faggots, even if you wouldn't say faggots without a doubt they are at least emasculated and feminine, there is nothing masculine about wanting to be dominated, any guy who has that fetish I would assume has some kind of genetic deficiency that causes hormonal imbalances

Notice even the tall woman in this video wants a taller man, because wanting to be dominated is a female trait, submissiveness is in their dna

A man who wants to be dominated is as rare and weird as a woman who wants a man that is shorter than her, I'm sure it exists, but lets not pretend like its "normal", there aren't a bunch of women out here going around purposefully looking for short guys, just as most men don't feel like being treated like a woman

@Parrtlord and the like, please remember that is what "femdom" is, we can try to sugarcoat anything with trendy "new age" sounding labels, but that's what it is when you get down to the brass and tacs, a man wanting to be treated as if he is a woman, a man wanting to experience the female role in sex. When you try to call this "femdom" like some trendy leftist its no different than when those same people call infidelity "open relationships", or when they try to refer to a man pretending to be a woman as "transgenderism". Its just a form of deception (often self deception) to use labels so that one can cope, its a tool of cognitive dissonance so you don't have to think of yourself as less than

OH AND NEWS FLASH, CUCK FETISHISM AND OPEN RELATIONSHIPS ARE FORMS OF "FEMDOM", SO IT WOULD BE VERY IRONIC IF YOU "LOOK DOWN" ON THESE MEN, YOU GUYS ARE ON THE SAME PLANE OF EXISTENCE, YOU MIGHT VERY WELL BE ONE STEP FROM JOINING THEIR TEAM

Last edited:
But femdomcels are faggots, even if you wouldn't say faggots without a doubt they are at least emasculated and feminine, there is nothing masculine about wanting to be dominated, any guy who has that fetish I would assume has some kind of genetic deficiency that causes hormonal imbalances

Notice even the tall woman in this video wants a taller man, because wanting to be dominated is a female trait, submissiveness is in their dna

A man who wants to be dominated is as rare and weird as a woman who wants a man that is shorter than her, I'm sure it exists, but lets not pretend like its "normal", there aren't a bunch of women out here going around purposefully looking for short guys, just as most men don't feel like being treated like a woman

@Parrtlord and the like, please remember that is what "femdom" is, we can try to sugarcoat anything with labels, but that's what it is when you get down to the brass and tacs, a man wanting to be treated as if he is a woman, a man wanting to experience the female role in sex, when you try to call this "femdom" like some trendy leftist its no different than when those same people call infidelity "open relationships", its just a form of deception (often self deception) to use labels so that one can cope, its a tool of cognitive dissonance so you don't have to think of yourself as pathetic

OH AND NEWS FLASH, CUCK FETISHISM AND OPEN RELATIONSHIPS ARE FORMS OF "FEMDOM", SO IT WOULD BE VERY IRONIC IF YOU "LOOK DOWN" ON THESE MEN, YOU GUYS ARE ON THE SAME PLANE OF EXISTENCE, YOU MIGHT VERY WELL BE ONE STEP FROM JOINING THEIR TEAM
Agreed we are meant to be dominant while females are meant to be submissive and any male that likes femdom is clearly not masculine enough at least mentally.

5 ft 7.5 in

You know you care a lot about your height when you even know the decimal point value of the inches JFL

I've never even checked before tbh, all I know is that I''m 5ft 7in, never looked that closely because those values are irrelevant, the only thing that matters is a whole inch