Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Note About Weird Dreams

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I really haven't done any research on dreams

But I think it is plausible that if you sleep in extreme conditions for one night, you'll have wild and even more vivid dreams. This would make sense because your brain would be unnerved by the new and extreme sleep conditions. This has happened to me a couple of times.

Most recently, it happened a couple days ago when I went to bed at 8:00 wearing heavy clothing and sweating. My dreams were so damn vivid and wild it was amazing. Definitely plan on trying this again sometime, but I feel like if it's done too often it may not work.

I love dreams because they are an escape from this shit world.

Last edited:
I really haven't done any research on dreams

But I think it is plausible that if you sleep in extreme conditions for one night, you'll have wild and even more vivid dreams. This would make sense because your brain would be unnerved by the new and extreme sleep conditions. This has happened to me a couple of times.

Most recently, it happened a couple days ago when I went to bed at 8:00 wearing heavy clothing and sweating. My dreams were so damn vivid and wild it was amazing. Definitely plan on trying this again sometime, but I feel like if it's done too often it may not work.

I love dreams because they are an escape from this shit world.
The most vivid dreams occur to me when i sleep during the day for more than 10 hours.
My dreams are ambiguous and strange, they lack substance and are surreal.

I wish I had more dreams or remembered them

I have very bizarre and disturbing dreams

Sometimes I go ER in my dreams

I wish I had more dreams or remembered them
Just sleep 12 hours during the day and not the night.
I discovered that this gives me the most vivid and longest lasting dreams, i dream almost every session of sleep but i won't anymore since i'm planning to revert the schedule back to normal people sleep.

Lucid dream maxing is legit

If I wear long pajama pants I sweat like a grizzly bear, and all it does is make me wake up 50+ times

yeah dreaming can be better than reality sometimes

How to have insane dreams :

Go to sleep
Wake up at 6:30am
And sleep again

Seriously this helps so much. My dreams are always really vivid when I use this method

I will have insane dreams again eventually

Likely the most vivid one was where I went ER from a gigantic green bunker

Im
How to have insane dreams :

Go to sleep
Wake up at 6:30am
And sleep again

Seriously this helps so much. My dreams are always really vivid when I use this method
Im gonna try this, i want to have dreams but rarely do. Is there a certain time you go to bed? Sleep for 7 hrs ?

Im

Im gonna try this, i want to have dreams but rarely do. Is there a certain time you go to bed? Sleep for 7 hrs ?
I was noticing this when I was skipping some classes and I really have vivid dreams whenever I do this. No I don't sleep at a specific time.

Btw you dream every single night but you can rarely remember them.

I was noticing this when I was skipping some classes and I really have vivid dreams whenever I do this. No I don't sleep at a specific time.

Btw you dream every single night but you can rarely remember them.
I actually can wake up at 6:30 and my classes dont start until 1:00 pm. Usually i will find something in sleep related to what was on my mind before i went to bed, but yea i'm probably forgeting them

I don't dream anymore. I wish I did, sleep was far more interesting. I even liked nightmares.