Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel notch partying hard "to make up for lost time" moneymaxxing?

Wyatt Kaesar

Wyatt Kaesar

Incel Shaman
★★★★

skip to 5:00 for ADHDcels

notch was a fat baldcel wearing a fedora for years. after he struck gold with Minecraft and sold it for billions he has becoming a party going chad "to make up for lost time"

is he proof any incel can be a chad if he has enough money?

No incel can ever become Chad. It is blessed to be Chad from the beginning and It's a state of being. Doing what Chad does doesn't make you Chad. It's like becoming a tranny or something, you're not really a woman, you're just emulating one and performing like one. If you're socialized as an incel you're always going to have the mind of an incel.

another internet personality guy that you want to follow out of curiosity to see if he's "making it" in this day and age

far as i can tell he's still getting destroyed, you don't really see him with a woman by his side

nice based comments on twitter though, i guess

another internet personality guy that you want to follow out of curiosity to see if he's "making it" in this day and age

far as i can tell he's still getting destroyed, you don't really see him with a woman by his side

nice based comments on twitter though, i guess
You never make it if you are under 6/10

its over for him, only NOW he is trying to make up the lost time while im still depressed about now having experienced shit a couple of years ago.

I find it hilarious that the guy that influenced gaming the most in early 10s does not have a better life than run of the mill instagramchad and that's while being a literal billionaire. He's surrounded by incels lmfao

You never make it if you are under 6/10

its over for him, only NOW he is trying to make up the lost time while im still depressed about now having experienced shit a couple of years ago.
i don't see how he could possibly make it

i mean, he would need to have a shitload of friends and women around to get anywhere, and be really aggressive (i.e risk imprisonment)

yeah, forget about it, he'll probably keep doing the same 'muh candy mansion' coping shit forever
I find it hilarious that the guy that influenced gaming the most in early 10s does not have a better life than run of the mill instagramchad and that's while being a literal billionaire. He's surrounded by incels lmfao
tech is a curse lol, it kills you

I picked my job according to what I like, or used to. Since the last time I had to make a career choice I was a highschooler that thought "it would just happen".
Tech is a curse in different way. You never know enough, there's always something to learn and the work is difficult and frustrating. You constantly feel dumb and want to run away into the forest.

Good thing my taxes fund some good-for-nothings, no burnout for them.

Tech is a curse in different way. You never know enough, there's always something to learn and the work is difficult and frustrating. You constantly feel dumb and want to run away into the forest.
lol I have to do that stressful shit for like shelf-stacker wages, while my friend is a content writer who basically just rewrites shit for more more money

what a stupid cope to get into tech without fundamentals like connections and sociability, normies will ANNIHILATE you when it comes to both income and stress

normies will ANNIHILATE you when it comes to both income and stress
HR guy has comparable pay to me, and he's paid to call people and offer them jobs
Among other things he cleans the coffee machine and goes to the repair shop with the company car

this guy's cannibalizing wages of people that actually produce value to do basic secretary work

merit is a meme, there's nepotism+luck after that merit can push you over some extra mile

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back