Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Not your average cuck... Its beyond that

You coulda screenshotted it tbh for paranoidcels

he's a transwoman, stopped reading there

Couldn't read. When the first few sentences outline that you're a cuck and a tranny there are real problems in your life.

same. I couldnt bring myself to finish reading. dont want brain damage

Jfl at transgender, fucking mentally ill retards. Not a letter.

"My wife's current relationship with Charles.

When they met there were a lot of warning signs. Charles was a literal drug dealing prostitute. He worked part time at a local restaurant. He has a terrible past. His parents really fucked him up with fundamentalist Christian bullshit and he is an open bisexual male with some gender cross overs. "

Lol fuckin christianity ruined his happy gay life and turned him into a junkie prostitute, can you imagine? This shit is so fucked up, it's too good, please tell me it's one of our brocels poking fun at blissful cuckittors

i don't even want to imagine how these kids will turn out

"My wife's current relationship with Charles.

When they met there were a lot of warning signs. Charles was a literal drug dealing prostitute. He worked part time at a local restaurant. He has a terrible past. His parents really fucked him up with fundamentalist Christian bullshit and he is an open bisexual male with some gender cross overs. "

Lol fuckin christianity ruined his happy gay life and turned him into a junkie prostitute, can you imagine? This shit is so fucked up, it's too good, please tell me it's one of our brocels poking fun at blissful cuckittors
No its not. The post is over a year old and from a throwaway account