Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Not wanting to fuck a fat girl does not make you volcel

TruestOfThemAll

TruestOfThemAll

Roundfacecel
★★★★
It's fucking bestiality if you're not overweight your self, fat women are absolutely revolting. It's the cucks that are under the impression that it makes you volcel that have granted these whales validation for the last century. In some western countries post millennial women are now more overweight than the men for the first time in history. Well fucking done

LifeFuel tag OP

fucking fat girls is enabling hypergamy.

Yes it does dumbass. Half the retards here claim they are incel because they refuse to fuck a girl 1 point below them.

agree. if i cant even fap to her i wont touch her irl

Yes it does dumbass. Half the retards here claim they are incel because they refuse to fuck a girl 1 point below them.

JFL at this coping fatcel

You are a volcel only if you could fuck her but refuse to because of principles/standards

Half this forum are 16 year old fags who would refuse to fuck a 4/10. prove me wrong!

It literally does tho, it makes you a volcel and standardcel, deny it all you want

if you refuse to pump/dump fatties, you can be blackpilled but cant be incel.

YOU VOLCELS HAVE TO GO BACK

That's true, but I'll make an exception for fatties with nice big booties.

id only fuck noodlewhore landwhales given that they arent tragically overweight and that they are below 5'4 and cute/sweet

id only fuck noodlewhore landwhales given that they arent tragically overweight and that they are below 5'4 and cute/sweet
Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back