Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not wanting to be a wagecuck os apparently as bad as supporting mass murder

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Normie wage slaves get angry and envious everytime they see that someone escapes the Matrix

I think they get angry because they money they get taxxed on goes to your bank account for sitting around doing nothing. If you went and lived in the woods for a few years i dont think anyone would give a shit that youre "not stuck in the matrix"

I think they get angry because they money they get taxxed on goes to your bank account for sitting around doing nothing. If you went and lived in the woods for a few years i dont think anyone would give a shit that youre "not stuck in the matrix"
dubm cuks we could finance everyone's lavish neet lifestyle if they cut military spending

dubm cuks we could finance everyone's lavish neet lifestyle if they cut military spending
Then we get raided by terrorists and they make us live as slaves for the rest of our lives while taking all the pretty white pussy

They must cry themselves to sleep over us, Gotta love those tax dollars.

Cuse they live the plantation

Then we get raided by terrorists and they make us live as slaves for the rest of our lives while taking all the pretty white pussy
I, for one, would welcome our new overlords

Normie wage slaves get angry and envious everytime they see that someone escapes the Matrix
Of course
normies are literal NPCs who waste away, wagecucking for (((the machines))) and whenever someone takes the redpill, they flip out