Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not volcel if

lowz1r

lowz1r

taking a break from reality
1. you don't want to ascend with landwhales
2. have decided not to betabuxx even if u sufficiently moneymaxxed
3. u have been rejected (or ignored) enough to know that there is no point of trying anymore
4. you have never tried dating sites
5. you have ceased all contact with the outside world, rotting away without anyone noticing you exist

normniggers love saying "BuT YoU aren't EvEn TrYinG anyMoRe"

well yeah no fucking shit. many years of experience have taught me that things will never change.

Inceldom is a result of being completely undesirable by the opposite sex, not anything else.

Trying dating sites is pretty easy.

Atleast you actually confirm your incel status.
no point when i have been rejected irl far too many times

dating sites are far more chadsexual than irl because women have so many options

1. you don't want to ascend with landwhales
2. have decided not to betabuxx even if u sufficiently moneymaxxed
3. u have been rejected (or ignored) enough to know that there is no point of trying anymore
4. you have never tried dating sites
5. you have ceased all contact with the outside world, rotting away without anyone noticing you exist

normniggers love saying "BuT YoU aren't EvEn TrYinG anyMoRe"

well yeah no fucking shit. many years of experience have taught me that things will never change.

Inceldom is a result of being completely undesirable by the opposite sex, not anything else.
Best post of all time:

In my experience if you try you get some idiot normies whiteknighting and attempting to "save" whichever foid you were interacting with. A 100% rejection rate is only one of the things that made me stop approaching, other dudes will absolutely try and fight you sometimes if they think you look creepy (ugly).

Landwhales around me have high standards too and I don't know where the fuck they got that from

Am just an incel

Agree. I never directly asked a girl out, but I have tried making conversation with enough of them to know they don't dig me. I never get choosing signals or reciprocity in the conversations. They will respond with one word answers and make it obvious they don't want to talk to me. If they are never receptive, it's OVER and there is no amount of putting yourself out there that is gonna fix it

They will respond with one word answers and make it obvious they don't want to talk to me. If they are never receptive
This sums up my entire experience with foids

This sums up my entire experience with foids
Same. I can't even get TO the friendzone, let alone past it. I'm too autistic to even be friends with one.

Same. I can't even get TO the friendzone, let alone past it. I'm too autistic to even be friends with one.
im not even autistic and i can't make it to the friendzone. brutally ovER for me

“You don’t wanna dip your dick in a burn victim?? Erm, not cool, your ackshually like a heckin’ volcel or something.”
— what those motherfuckers sound like.

im not even autistic and i can't make it to the friendzone. brutally ovER for me
Brutal. I sometimes wonder how autistic I really am. Am I just a fucking sperg who can only think about cars or did I turn to cars as a cope so much because society ostracized me?

Brutal. I sometimes wonder how autistic I really am. Am I just a fucking sperg who can only think about cars or did I turn to cars as a cope so much because society ostracized me?
probably the latter. tunneling hobbies is fun and all but when you have no gf, your entire life becomes your hobbies

probably the latter. tunneling hobbies is fun and all but when you have no gf, your entire life becomes your hobbies
Yep. I was into cars a lot as a kid, but it became an all consuming interest once I became a teenager with no friends. Hobbies are supposed to be an addition onto an already joyous life filled with love, not the basis for your happiness. You cannot be happy only from hobbies because they cannot fulfill your core needs like love and sex.