Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not to racebait but do you have a racial identity?

I

ironmanlet321

Captain
★★
I probably will regret asking this but I just wondered.

i am mixed but mostly look black

I look like a med.

Mix between Northern European father and Southern European mother.
so u have mid brown hair? or dark brown hair, since it’s likely ur dad is blonde kind of and ur mom is dark haired

so u have mid brown hair? or dark brown hair, since it’s likely ur dad is blonde kind of and ur mom is dark haired
My dad has brown hair and my mom has black hair.
I have black hair but my sister ended up with brown hair.
I'm very pale white though, not brown looking like some meds.

Uhh tbh idk I’m kinda inbetween I identify as afrolatino in the us but if I went to Africa I’d probably be seen as mixed race and less than black and therefore superior or inferior in some places, but if I went to say Europe I think I’d just be seen as black.

What is heavier? 150lb land whale or 150lbs of rice?

I am a member of the superior race.

I'm a white ogre

I'm a white mongoloid (aka autist). I'm an embarrassment to the white race.

I'm a sand nigger.

I am half black half white.

I'm a us born Russian... kind of. Boxing and vodka? Dostoyevsky, tarkovsky? Stalker. Lol.

I'm White. Even though i am only half white, i still look White and get treated like a White my entire life

I am the last remaining German.

I am white but not a “muh white nationalism” type of guy.

Asian. The race that contains the most self-hating women.

Meme that’s sadly mostly true.

Sounds like something a tranny would ask. Can your "racial identity" be different from your race?
Just ask people for their race then.
I meant, do you indentify as your race. Like, if you’re black, do you see yourself as a BLACK man or just as another man. Do you see color kind of thing.

Sounds like something a tranny would ask. Can your "racial identity" be different from your race?
Just ask people for their race then.
Some biracial people identify more towards one race than the other.

It's the same for everyone - people forget their race when they are viewing themselves. But you better believe everyone else (and especially foids) are constantly aware of it.

That's just my point - nobody else gives a shit what you "identify" as - you simply are what you are. (vs. Tranny logic likes to pretend that identity = reality).
Identity is not reality. I hesitated posting this thread tbh. Ethnic identity is not the same as trans indentity stuff although maybe there’s some similarities who knows. Whatever.
A person is their race whether they think there are or not, ok? But some people have more of a tribal identity than others. Is that such a tough thing to get?

Last edited:
I’m not a stormfag or something. Fuck this thread.

Race doesn't exist. I have a cultural identity.

White, but russian

I don't even feel attached to being human tbh.

Mostly Northern European although I do have a few Southern European traits.

Nope. I'm half black, half asian (SEA) and was raised in a white neighborhood. It doesn't bother me though, it's not something that matters to me that much.