Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Not to be the "water is wet" guy, but this comment really pissed me off.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
★★
Man, looksmaxxing community is officially the new bluepilled people.

Notice how his hair looks absolutely mid, if not scruffy and ridiculous.

But bcs of his face/body/yt fame halo, this mtfckr (who is supposedly blackpilled) is simping for it.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/h5sqCNgjxIY?si=NSxbjYu6qSAS2NMj

Zoomer trader was never wrong part #1100203949

JFL this niggers hair is just messy

same with his height tutorials, the reason why hes 6'6" is not because he was "heightmaxxing" its cause he got lucky with his genetics, no amount of heightmaxxing will make you taller. This guy genuinely pisses me off

Impressively, lookismaxing isn't actually purely blackpillers; Since lookismaxing initially emerged as a coping mechanism to improve appearance, it was not necessarily the black pill, but rather a denialist coping mechanism.

Normies being retarded as per usual :feelsjuice:

same with his height tutorials, the reason why hes 6'6" is not because he was "heightmaxxing" its cause he got lucky with his genetics, no amount of heightmaxxing will make you taller. This guy genuinely pisses me off
True. Any guy who speaks like height can be magically changed should be jailed for fraud.

Why does all modern haircuts sucks ass ? They would get an easy half a point if they actually gave a shit about their haircut (i mean they don't need it but it's a plus).

Specifically the broccoli cut, it looks so retarded and i can't take anyone with this haircut seriously.

Just look good and your hair doesnt matter theory
Why does all modern haircuts sucks ass ? They would get an easy half a point if they actually gave a shit about their haircut (i mean they don't need it but it's a plus).

View attachment 1282323
Specifically the broccoli cut, it looks so retarded and i can't take anyone with this haircut seriously.

Fr this fuxking shit is a mental illness. All the fucking normies are getting these haircuts holy shit when i see them i just feel like puking :feelspuke:

lmao I didn't know that's a thing. Growth plates closed its over son, unless u go hard with surgery

this faggot has a eren jaeger pfp, he is obviously a retarded bluepilled looksmaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back