Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Not to be racist

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Hey not to be racist or anything but what is the reason that whites are the only race capable of building advanced civilizations and technologies? Like why can't Africans even build an automobile or an airplane even though they got a technological head start because the white man already perfected those technologies and the info is freely available everywhere?

Is this an incel forum or an ethnic bashing forum tbh. This just shows that the likes of you shouldn't be on here in the first place because of JBW.

Widespread corruption and lack of education.
Africa is beyond repair.

Is this an incel forum or an ethnic bashing forum tbh. This just shows that the likes of you shouldn't be on here in the first place because of JBW.
This is a white forum.

Easy Mode: IQ
Hard Mode: Geography, trade routes, culture, and natural resources.

if whites are so smart then why dont they create a sex bot for me that will suck my peener on command

What is east asia
Are u burgercel?

Is this an incel forum or an ethnic bashing forum tbh.

Its an incel forum. Some people cope by shitting on other people. Just like normies. Basically subhuman infighting. You get used to it

Last edited:
This is OP

Why don’t you invent an airplane.

THE JEWS ARE WHY I CANT GET LAID 14/88 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Are you sure that Africans can't build an airplane? I think they can, it just does not make sense for them to start producing them now because they can't outcompete the existing companies. I don't know why they didn't do it earlier than Europeans though

Every race has it's own average IQ ranking amongst the racial hierarchy, blacks just happen to be at the bottom of that hierarchy.

White people are superior

Are you sure that Africans can't build an airplane? I think they can, it just does not make sense for them to start producing them now because they can't outcompete the existing companies. I don't know why they didn't do it earlier than Europeans though
Wasn't the plane invented by americans tho?

This is a white forum.
But most of the users are ethnic :feelswhere: Also what did your whiteness ever benefit you with if you're suppository a subhuman incel at the end anyways? To a foid you may as well be a street sweeper at the side of some shit filled street in bogota if you're incel.

Africa is basically the garden of Eden. It has an all year growing season for the most part, fruit and veg is on the trees and in the ground all year round. It has some of the most fertile soils anywhere in the world. Plentiful game for hunting. Weather conditions are very comfortable. You don't need any serious shelter.

As opposed to Europe where growing seasons are short. Winters long with a severe shortage of daylight. Game is minimal to non existent and fruit is only on the trees for a month or two. Europeans who survived had to be able to plan ahead. To innovate and manage their resources. Then think about Europe's history - brutal conflict between tribes and empires and nations served as the impetus for development as to stagnate was to die.

What motivation would any African people have ever had to be like Europeans?

Africa is basically the garden of Eden. It has an all year growing season for the most part, fruit and veg is on the trees and in the ground all year round. It has some of the most fertile soils anywhere in the world. Plentiful game for hunting. Weather conditions are very comfortable. You don't need any serious shelter.

As opposed to Europe where growing seasons are short. Winters long with a severe shortage of daylight. Game is minimal to non existent and fruit is only on the trees for a month or two. Europeans who survived had to be able to plan ahead. To innovate and manage their resources. Then think about Europe's history - brutal conflict between tribes and empires and nations served as the impetus for development as to stagnate was to die.

What motivation would any African people have ever had to be like Europeans?
If Africa is a lush tropical paradise plentiful with bananas, coconuts, and wild game such as the antelope, why are Africans always starving and have flies landing on their faces? Why do they always ask me to sponsor a child on TV?

If Africa is a lush tropical paradise plentiful with bananas, coconuts, and wild game such as the antelope, why are Africans always starving and have flies landing on their faces? Why do they always ask me to sponsor a child on TV?
Africa is a huge continent with many different habitats and biomes and such. Not all of Africa is a desert shithole. I would elaborate more but I am pretty tired right now.

Didn't watch

Download

It is racism bcz it is true :soy: :soy: :soy:

Modern medicine and better sanitation introduced to Africa by colonialism allowed a population explosion. Go and look up for yourself the increases in the black populations South Africa or Rhodesia experienced. Similar gains were seen all over Africa. The problem is Africans just don't have the ability to be self sufficient or a work ethic. In Rhodesia when Mugabe stole all the farms from the white people the black cronies he gave them to did fuck all with them. The same with the rest of the infrastructure from sewage, water treatment, electricity. It's all been left to decay, most of the locals have no idea what to do with it and prefer to steal or lie in their hammocks all day.