Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media not sure if We Baby Bears is being pro-cuckoldry or doing an excellent joke about cuckoldry

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

how do you even tell?

Does the show have any other jokes for the adults?
If not, it could be a simple animation error. Or just a single animator being weird.

Yeah that felt like a jab at cuckoldry.
It's kind of perfect because it'd get people talking about it. Even kids might ask their parents why.

But you can't criticize them because they're just "being progressive", kek

It's like the perfect example of the oblivious cucked white dad trying to pretend Tyrone didn't knock up his wife
Does the show have any other jokes for the adults?
it's peppered throughout, they did a reference the the 60s spider-man toon and 90s spider-man toon for example, your average kid viewer wouldn't understand those

If not, it could be a simple animation error. Or just a single animator being weird.
making the two white parents w/ two black kids can't be an animation error

it's not a single person being weird, producers/editors need to sign off on what animators draw getting to final product, this was a collab

making the two white parents w/ two black kids can't be an animation error
To guys who have Kyle Rittenhouse on their avi? No. To normal folks? Yes.
they did a reference the the 60s spider-man toon and 90s spider-man toon for example, your average kid viewer wouldn't understand those
That's not what I meant.
Example, DreamWorks movies have tons of cheeky jokes intended for adults watching their shit with their kids.
I meant something like that, not an innocent homage to other animation.

Last edited:
To guys who have Kyle Rittenhouse on their avi? Yes
Kyle Rittenhouse is that guy who shot the preteen-boy-sodomizing arsonist who had shoved a black man earlier that night and called him nigger, right?
Curious how this relates to my interpretation of this scene.

To normal folks? No.
The only explanation for "normal" people thinking this is accidental is because of self-delusion being the norm.
Are you saying you are "normal", gentrifier?
I'm assuming you are, since you seem to be implying that "animation error" is your own explanation.

That's not what I meant.
Example, DreamWorks movies have tons of cheeky jokes intended for adults watching their shit with their kids.
I meant something like that, not an innocent homage to other animation.
foid w/ annoying voice points out five examples from original series

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL9mJ8zSwk8

tbh have only watched two eps of the new prequel so far so not sure how much there is yet, will keep you posted if anything jumps out at me

Kyle Rittenhouse is that guy who shot the preteen-boy-sodomizing arsonist who had shoved a black man earlier that night and called him nigger, right?
Curious how this relates to my interpretation of this scene.
You know what I mean.
Kyle is a KKKmaxxed gigalyncher in the eyes of the society.
The only explanation for "normal" people thinking this is accidental is because of self-delusion being the norm.
Yes, kinda. Sensitivity to seeing white parents with black kids in media reeks of /pol/ and Gamergate.
I just can't imagine anybody else pointing this stuff out.
Are you saying you are "normal", gentrifier?
In public, yeah.
I'm assuming you are, since you seem to be implying that "animation error" is your own explanation.
That was my explanation, but only partially.

>TeleToon logo
We can already tell OP's a canuck. :soy:

Canadian kids shows everyone @TheDarkEnigma

We Bare/Baby Bears isn't Canadian, it's United Statesian. Begat of the stew of the San Francisco Bay.

So maybe the kids are black just because they're normalizing diversity. Like the kids are adopted or something. You're probably not supposed to ask why the family is different colors from one another.