Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Not sure if its because of my inceldom/ dropped lower standards over the years

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
But holy fuck, there are so many "stacey" femoids out there that i am physically repulsed by. Now obviously i would still fuck them if i ever had the chance ( dont have thrat chance as an incel anyway kek). But seriously, if you have ever studied the face of "stacies" these days they all look like utter shit. You can usually see behind their face painted makeup on how ugly they really are and how fake they look, and a lot of them are just way too fucking skinny, you could easily accidentally break their fucking limbs during sex ( well a muscly chad chould). Idk it just gives off a cringy vibe, yet these chads still pursue these creatures that we call "human". Honestly, most 5/10 women have better faces than these stacies, and usually have better bodies too ( more skin to grab and fuck). Anyone else agree?

You want some ranch with that cope salad?

"most 5/10 women have better faces than these stacies, and usually have better bodies too"
I think thats what chad thinks too, so he gets to double dip with the stacys and average roasties.

You want some ranch with that cope salad?
yes i may be coping but thats how i see it these days. Like im not talking about the 7/10 femoids or maybe 8/10 femoids im talking about the 9/10, 10/10 femoids that i find repulsive

yes i may be coping but thats how i see it these days. Like im not talking about the 7/10 femoids or maybe 8/10 femoids im talking about the 9/10, 10/10 femoids that i find repulsive
lol I feel you. I've never been too attracted to Stacy types either.

I would say the singer of Flyleaf is average looking, but she's better than most 10/10 Stacy.

Lowering your standards is pointless

Coping to the max.

lol I feel you. I've never been too attracted to Stacy types either.

I would say the singer of Flyleaf is average looking, but she's better than most 10/10 Stacy.

Lol at fakeup and hair frauding, she would look like a cave troll without them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back