Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Not sure if I made a mistake befriending this girl

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
So I met her like 2 months ago now and it's been pretty great for the most part, we've talked ever single day for a month plus and pretty much the whole day. I did not seek her out or anything we sort of just met online and she's my age too, altho unlike me she can find a partner and someone to be with(shocker right). I had no idea the person I was even talking to was a girl I was just lonely at like 3 am and started to message this person; it was a based on a comment. We get to talking and after like a week or so of talking all day she asks to exchange social media and at that point I was accepting the fact that it was gonna be over, once she got a look at me I had no doubt she'd be disgusted and block me but for some reason she didn't. The part that makes me think it's a mistake is that to her I'm so much in the friendzone, she hits me with the, "dude, bro, man, homie" and all that. She even has a bf who treats her like absolute shit but she keeps going back to him for god knows what reason and she always vent to me about it too, which is fine i guess but like I don't wanna hear about your bf all the time and how he gets your love and affection even after he treats you like shit and i'm here all mr.nice guy still a fucking virgin. I really also hate it when she mentions some guy celeb and tells me how hot he is, like wtf???? why the fuck do I want to hear how some guy you don't even know is really hot?? wtf does that do for me??? You don't hear me saying how I wanna get with all these hot girls too because then I'd be considered a prevent. The only reason I still talk to her Is because I am so starved of female attention and interaction and I'm desperate for any attention she'll give me which tbh is pretty pathetic. Like the most "action" i've gotten is a hug from a friend one in like freshman year hs, had a study session with one(unplanned) last year on campus and one smiled at me. I really hate some aspects of this "friendship," but man I don't know if I want to lose it because If I do then I'll have zero female anything and that's really not a good time for me. I guess overall we got a good thing going on, not saying I deserve anything from her per se but some things really bug me about it.

Just Dont sweat it , Dont give to much Input if you See she dosnt initiate Interactions.

Its Pointless talking or trying to Talk to Someone Who dosnt give 2 shits about your ass

Damn, make this shit readable son. Can't write for shit. Write in some paragraphs to make space

She uses you as an emotional sponge and a girlfriend, but you already know that.

Glad I was never utilized as an emotional tampon.

It is a copy of what happened to me. I suggest that you don't go to her anymore, she's probably one of those women that later, when she sees you desperate, she asks for your attention. you will never get anything with a woman like that, only disappointments and frustrations. the problem is that since you have never had anything with a woman, you think that this could be your chance because you are a good guy, unlike your boyfriend. the harsh reality is that she is interested in the bad guy who is her boyfriend, not in you.

She even has a bf who treats her like absolute shit but she keeps going back to him for god knows what reason and she always vent to me about it too

stopped reading right here. Re read what you wrote and draw the obvious simple conclusion :society:

It is a copy of what happened to me. I suggest that you don't go to her anymore, she's probably one of those women that later, when she sees you desperate, she asks for your attention. you will never get anything with a woman like that, only disappointments and frustrations. the problem is that since you have never had anything with a woman, you think that this could be your chance because you are a good guy, unlike your boyfriend. the harsh reality is that she is interested in the bad guy who is her boyfriend, not in you.
yeah, i've been thinking that more often; will probably take your advice tbh.

So I met her like 2 months ago now and it's been pretty great for the most part, we've talked ever single day for a month plus and pretty much the whole day. I did not seek her out or anything we sort of just met online and she's my age too, altho unlike me she can find a partner and someone to be with(shocker right). I had no idea the person I was even talking to was a girl I was just lonely at like 3 am and started to message this person; it was a based on a comment. We get to talking and after like a week or so of talking all day she asks to exchange social media and at that point I was accepting the fact that it was gonna be over, once she got a look at me I had no doubt she'd be disgusted and block me but for some reason she didn't. The part that makes me think it's a mistake is that to her I'm so much in the friendzone, she hits me with the, "dude, bro, man, homie" and all that. She even has a bf who treats her like absolute shit but she keeps going back to him for god knows what reason and she always vent to me about it too, which is fine i guess but like I don't wanna hear about your bf all the time and how he gets your love and affection even after he treats you like shit and i'm here all mr.nice guy still a fucking virgin. I really also hate it when she mentions some guy celeb and tells me how hot he is, like wtf???? why the fuck do I want to hear how some guy you don't even know is really hot?? wtf does that do for me??? You don't hear me saying how I wanna get with all these hot girls too because then I'd be considered a prevent. The only reason I still talk to her Is because I am so starved of female attention and interaction and I'm desperate for any attention she'll give me which tbh is pretty pathetic. Like the most "action" i've gotten is a hug from a friend one in like freshman year hs, had a study session with one(unplanned) last year on campus and one smiled at me. I really hate some aspects of this "friendship," but man I don't know if I want to lose it because If I do then I'll have zero female anything and that's really not a good time for me. I guess overall we got a good thing going on, not saying I deserve anything from her per se but some things really bug me about it.
Making us greycels look like shit bro, you know the rules and so do I when it comes to (((befriending women)))

Making us greycels look like shit bro, you know the rules and so do I when it comes to (((befriending women)))
desperation got the best of me bro.

It was all one big fat mistake

Mogs me at having female attention also you will only get her if you are more bad than her bad bf that's how this shit works.

Why did you behead her?

Not going to read this garbage lol. Plus you're a g(r)aycel.

You'll probably end up her GrAY best friend

TL;DR

SIMPIN ASS NIGGA

Just block her and run away to save your life.
Men and women can't be friends because sooner or later you will start having sexual and romantic desires for her then she rejects you and everything ends a disaster for you.

Last edited:
chad problems, fuck off the website

"zero female anything" is way better in the long run than being a cucked simp, do better.

You know, as a sub8 male she will only use you for emotional support. If her responses are one word answers than just cut it off.

You know, as a sub8 male she will only use you for emotional support. If her responses are one word answers than just cut it off.
it's weird cause they're not one word responses. She actually writes a decent amount but ik about the whole i'll probably be used as her emotional tampon so will probably cut ties.

Like im gonna read all that, GrAYcel

it's weird cause they're not one word responses. She actually writes a decent amount but ik about the whole i'll probably be used as her emotional tampon so will probably cut ties.
Yeah, keep talking to her as long as it is enjoyable to you, I never got a chance to talk to a foid, so idk how they behave in those situations.

Oh god Theberryodd I have like exactly same relationship with one foid. It's killing me but I really need that attention. Sometime she's even baiting me so I get hope that eventually she'll find me attractive. Jesus how pathetic am I?
We usually quick chat everyday. We exchange more or less the same length messages which mean its not one-sided Except the fact Imma tampoo:feelsUnreal:

Last edited: