Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Not staged, Tyrone getting his BBC sucked by random old toth

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
BIG BLACK CLOCK THEORY

Say it with me boys
LIFE ON CHEAT MODE

just be white theory bro

where can i find thy toth?

"B-b-but okcupid studies say black men are the least desired."

BBC theory is all too real. They're the only ethniks that can slay as easily as whites.

NAWALT, amirite?

BBC theory is all too real. They're the only ethniks that can slay as easily as whites.
Right, because for the BBC camp, isolated cases >> Statistics.
BIG BLACK CLOCK THEORY
Clockcel. Just get a bigger, more accurate Clock, bro.
just be white theory bro
Right, because for the BBC camp, isolated cases >> Statistics.

Lol at this shitskin nigger cope.

Dudes a delivery boy wearing sweat pants, this is just fuck old hags theory old hags will bang any young buck with a big cock.

That might be someone's mom...

At least black males can get halo'd by their penis size and can also run thug game. Other ethnics can't do that.

At least black males can get halo'd by their penis size and can also run thug game. Other ethnics can't do that.
Indian and Chinamen are short in stature and have tiny dicks.

The "Just be white" theory is fucking bullshit. I'm an average looking guy, yeah i'm short and kinda chub but where I live in L.A I have seen fatter, shorter black dudes than me get blonde white women (at least on 2 occassions irl and I know they weren't rich either). Yet everytime I have approached a girl in L.A I've been rejected despite not looking like a fucking obese malteser ball. Obviously sexual markets are different depending on where you live but people should be aware that there's insane situations happening like this in some incels areas.

Racebaiting pieces of shit.