Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Not settling for someone way below your looksmatch doesnt make u volcel

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
I saw some ugly landwhale on the street with a bloated acne filled face and i thought to myself i would rather shoot myself in the head than have sex with that thing.We shouldnt feel guilty or call out volcel to incels who dont want to fuck foids below their league.Than i thought even if i wanted her,she would reject me because chad is mentally ill and fucks digusting creatures like this on the side, inflating their percieved attractiveness.

You are welcomed to have at least some sort of standards, just don’t be unreasonable

I only feel depressed when I see attractive foids. Ugly girls are invisible to me.

so, rejecting sex doesn't make you "voluntarily celibate"?
crazy.gif

I would rather stick my dick in a blender than fuck a landwhale. Just the thought of it makes me feel sick.

All I want is my looksmatch tbh. My standards aren’t that high..

I wouldn't fuck a foid I wouldn't inseminate.

That's what I've been saying,
No sex > Horrible sex plain and simple...

You are welcomed to have at least some sort of standards, just don’t be unreasonable

Thing with female privilege & ours are that fat women aren't & will never be comparable to short men although they get the sympathy & we don't.
I would rather stick my dick in a blender than fuck a landwhale. Just the thought of it makes me feel sick.

crazy.gif

I've heard this used against heterosexual men used to turn down homosexual men soliciting sex from us.

Last edited:
If you lower your standards enough, you'll get to the point where you find women for whom you wouldn't even be able to get it up.

You can't be volcel for not wanting to fuck them as you literally wouldn't even be able to fuck them.

My looksmatch keeps staring at me and it disgusts me. I want that nasty fat shit dead.

I just want a 4/10 femoid with Slim body thats it

crazy.gif
What you say is true but remember that mating way under your match makes you an agent of hypergamy and is bound to spread inceldom among men.

I dont get the hate against incels who would reject a 2/10 landwhale (if she is way under their league) I would never ever go down that much I just want my 4-5/10 looksmatch and thats it

Sounds like she has a thousand times more SMV than me.

I just want to settle for someone whom i'm attracted to.

I’m attracted to young foids of my age, I know that redditor soybeard cucks will say I am a pedo for wanting to have sex with girls who are not 89yo, but that’s what I feel. I cannot change my brain, I’m attracted to attractive girls.

Of course I prefer to kill myself than to have sex with a feminist landwhale, is that wrong? My body, my choice.

I believe in looksmatching but I would fuck an acne-landwhale if given the chance. Sorry but I can't take my inceldom anymore

people are delusional anyway if they think they could successfully flirt with a woman when they hate how she looks... it doesn't work

Wake up and accept the fact she doesnt even know you exist. You will have to date under your smv or you will be a virgin for life