Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Not only that I am ugly but low iq too

L

loser550

Officer
★★★★
Life is so fucking brutal I am cursed not only with bad genetics but low iq too. I remember cheating my ass of when I did online school. Literally I am destined to rot forever

It never rains but it pours.
If you have bad genetics IN MOST CASES it's not only your appearance but other features like intelligence and physical strength too.

Basically - attractive people are more intelligent and ON AVERAGE have higher IQs.(see below, its debunked)
It doesn't mean that you cant be intelligent if you are ugly, it just mean its less likely, but there are ugly smart people and dumb attractive ones, its just not the norm.

Last edited:
It never rains but it pours.
If you have bad genetics IN MOST CASES it's not only your appearance but other features like intelligence and physical strength too.

Basically - attractive people are more intelligent and ON AVERAGE have higher IQs.
It doesn't mean that you cant be intelligent if you are ugly, it just mean its less likely, but there are ugly smart people and dumb attractive ones, its just not the norm.
Yeah well tbh if I. Wasn’t traumatized I would’ve been able to compete and get into a good uni but sadly it’s way out of my reach

Yeah well tbh if I. Wasn’t traumatized I would’ve been able to compete and get into a good uni but sadly it’s way out of my reach
Yea thats the other part of the story. If you are good looking kid teachers, especially female ones, will be over-positive about your tasks and work, it will make you think you are good at something, and if you are good at something and people react positively to that you want to do it more and your brains develop.

And then theres ugly little kid, whose work is on the same level, but hey he is ugly so teachers, especially females ones, will treat him in a less posivtive manner if positive at all, maybe even neutral like ugly kids brings good job? Yea its expected from him. So little kiddo wont hear how good he is, and how awesome his work is so he wont build any confidence of positive reinforcement.

Last edited:
Yeo thats the other part of the story. If you are good looking kid teachers, especially female ones, will be over-positive about your tasks and work, it will make you think you are good at something, and if you are good at something and people react positively to that you want to do it more and your brains develop.

And then theres ugly little kid, whose work is on the same level, but hey he is ugly so teachers, especially females ones, will treat him in a less posivtive manner if positive at all, maybe even neutral like ugly kids brings good job? Yea its expected from him. So little kiddo wont hear how good he is, and how awesome his work is so he wont build any confidence of positive reinforcement.
Yeah say for example I was good looking even if I was traumatized I would still be able to get validation online or in real life

yep. I hate when people say "you're an intelligent young man..." No I'm not. I'm dumb. can't get good grades. can't pay attention. can't finish anything. can't focus on anything.

yep. I hate when people say "you're an intelligent young man..." No I'm not. I'm dumb. can't get good grades. can't pay attention. can't finish anything. can't focus on anything.
fr same some people are just so retarded and bluepilled

Life is so fucking brutal I am cursed not only with bad genetics but low iq too. I remember cheating my ass of when I did online school. Literally I am destined to rot forever
I'm ugly short weak and low iq :feelskek: :feelsrope: