Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Not only does Height matter , NO , YOU NEED TO BE TALLER THEN HER IN HEELS

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
heels invented to put the cunt on a pedestal and abuse mans psychology like a motherfucker , i admit heels are sexy to look at on a foid but being even taller then her in heels is a bit overkill , but thats reality

heels shouldve never been invented for foids , they knew exactly what they did ( cucks will float her bc abusing psychology , sexy to look at ( bc psychology ) and making HER TALLER ( gynocentrism )

fuck this shit man

I made a post about this.

Its not just height you have to mog them through makeup, surgery, implants and expensive clothes.

Its actually too over for my liking.

There’s just no winning.

there has to be some non gay heels for men

fire is hot
Water=wet
Electricity=shocking
Tits=female organ

Crying=tears released from eyes
Ore(minerals)=not man-made
Crunk=word coined by Dr.Seuss
Kraft=a food company
Sand=made up of Grains

height dont matter shit if your crawl and snivel at her feet begging her to let you kiss and lick her sexy toes while cockcage hurting your little wiener stopping him from getting erected

height dont matter shit if your crawl and snivel at her feet begging her to let you kiss and lick her sexy toes while cockcage hurting your little wiener stopping him from getting erected
All this kinky shit lads ooooofff

That's true. lmao I think foids are only creatures that love to getting mogged by other people

this makes me want to dominate her and tell her she is fake and fuck her violently.

and look better than her whilst she's wearing fakeup.

Its not just height you have to mog them through makeup, surgery, implants and expensive clothes.
All because sperm is cheap and eggs are expensive. To make matters worse, our sperm is low-tier. So, just imagine how subhuman we are in the gene pool.
Foids raised the the bar so high only a giga Chad can reach it.

Last edited:
Height without face is like putting shit in a big pedestal for everyone to see.

Water=wet
Electricity=shocking
Tits=female organ

Kraft=a food company
Sand=made up of Grains

I've never understood high-heels. I'm not a foot or leg guy, so maybe I don't get it, but for me they don't increase the sex-appeal of a woman. In addition they are supposed to be incredibly uncomfortable to wear - even giving long term problems to people who were them routinely.

But women love high-heels, and it makes them resent a man who is not several inches taller than her. Nicole Kidman quipped that after her divorce from Tom Cruise she was finally able to wear high-heels again.

Womens' love of fashion is bizarre. Girls look best in their birthday suits. I think they mainly wear trendy clothes to flaunt their social status over other women.

Water=wet
Electricity=shocking
Tits=female organ

Kraft=a food company
Sand=made up of Grains
Wet cocks=???

I've never understood high-heels. I'm not a foot or leg guy, so maybe I don't get it, but for me they don't increase the sex-appeal of a woman. In addition they are supposed to be incredibly uncomfortable to wear - even giving long term problems to people who were them routinely.

But women love high-heels, and it makes them resent a man who is not several inches taller than her. Nicole Kidman quipped that after her divorce from Tom Cruise she was finally able to wear high-heels again.

Womens' love of fashion is bizarre. Girls look best in their birthday suits. I think they mainly wear trendy clothes to flaunt their social status over other women.
I don't get it either .
High Heels destroy their spine and back