Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Not only do I feel lonely and unloved, I feel deeply ashamed for never even kissing a girl in my 23 years of existence

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I just feel like such a big fucking loser because of this. Like how the fuck do you make it to my age and not even kiss.

I know some will say I'm too young but 23 is a weird fucking age to never kiss. At least some male virgins have kissed and have had opportunities to lose it that they simply missed or blew it, but I've never even had those. It's disgustingly embarrassing and no girl would be okay with me being a kissless 23 year old if I ever had a chance. I would have to lie and hope she doesn't find out, and my virginity is something that I would really prefer not to lie about. I just want to be accepted in spite of it. I don't want to be negatively judged. I want to be vulnerable. Girls want a man with experience, not a pathetic child they have to "teach" to be normal.

Please kill me. I'm such a fucking loser. Everyone I know is better than me.

Last edited:
I just feel like such a big fucking loser because of this. Like how the fuck do you make it to my age and not even kiss.

I know some will say I'm too young but 23 is a weird fucking age to never kiss. At least some male virgins have kissed and have had opportunities to lose it that they simply missed or blew it, but I've never even had those.

Please kill me. I'm such a fucking loser. Everyone I know is better than me.
Me too for all of this but i'm only 19. Sucks when you've never even HAD a chance to kiss or fuck a girl before

"Missed opportunities" are a massive cope, when a girl likes you she will pretty much rape you if you ignore her or her "hints", I've seen it happen many times.

"If only I used the right words, if only I wore this clothes that day, if only I talked to her earlier or later" etc. Etc. All Bullshit. She ether likes you or doesn't. There is no middling or gradience.

Face > life.

Me too for all of this but i'm only 19. Sucks when you've never even HAD a chance to kiss or fuck a girl before
Or go on a date with one, or walk/drive home after school with, or hang out/chill with...
"Missed opportunities" are a massive cope, when a girl likes you she will pretty much rape you if you don't reciprocate, I've seen it happen many times.

"If only I used the right words, if only I wore this clothes that day, if only I talked to her earlier or later" etc. Etc. All Bullshit.

Face > life.
The guys who "missed out" are failed Chads who are socially retarded

Chad got his first kiss at 9, most normies got their first kiss at 11-14....it's over :feelsrope:

Or go on a date with one, or walk/drive home after school with, or hang out/chill with...
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: normies shall never know our pain

"Missed opportunities" are a massive cope, when a girl likes you she will pretty much rape you if you ignore her or her "hints", I've seen it happen many times.

"If only I used the right words, if only I wore this clothes that day, if only I talked to her earlier or later" etc. Etc. All Bullshit. She ether likes you or doesn't. There is no middling or gradience.

Face > life.

same bro.. it's some shit to be honest. Went throughout all of high school without talking to one female, I think that was my problem. After that i just rot athome or wageslave with no friends or social circle. and online dating is a scam, and too ugly for the rest. Too inexperienced now as well. i think it's actually over.

As you get older, it just feels weirder and weirder.

If someone asks me when I had my first kiss, I'm just gonna lie. Telling the truth would make me look like a total weirdo.